Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

A question on the Celsior forum asks if the mirrors on UK spec LS are the folding type as standard I am not sure as I also have a Celsior.

Cheers,

Steve

My LS400(1993 Model) has folding mirrors, But not electric folding.

They're electric folding on my Mk4 (2000)

Hi Frankie,

I have a 99 Mk4 DHP and have yet to discover this feature. It states nothing in the handbook or on any of the numerous websites I have looked at. Do you know if there is an activation switch ? (where). Do they automatically fold every time the ignition key is extracted ? Thanks in advance for any info.

I don't know about the series 4 but mine has a push switch just above the remote control on/off switch.

Dumb or what? Sitting outside the fish & chip shop waiting for the good lady wife I wondered 'whats this switch for?' Wing mirrors folded electronically. Four years I've owned a Lexus!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

A question on the Celsior forum asks if the mirrors on UK spec LS are the folding type as standard I am not sure as I also have a Celsior.

Cheers,

Steve

My 2002 LS430 has electric folding mirrors which can be set to auto so that they retract and open when the car is started or they can be manually retracted for parking in tight spots. I am pretty certain they are a standard fitment

I don't know about the series 4 but mine has a push switch just above the remote control on/off switch.

Dumb or what? Sitting outside the fish & chip shop waiting for the good lady wife I wondered 'whats this switch for?' Wing mirrors folded electronically. Four years I've owned a Lexus!!!!!!!!!

I have a 98 MkIV but my mirrors don't seem to fold electronically - but do manually, where is this switch so I can try it out ?? ??

I have a 98 MkIV but my mirrors don't seem to fold electronically - but do manually, where is this switch so I can try it out ?? ??

next (right) to the switch that adjusts the wing mirrors. Doesn't seem to do it automatically when the ignition is turned on or off but will fold and unfold on the press of this switch