Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry Setup In South Wales

Gareth Rose

Hi guys,

Im noticing that I've got a bit more tyre wear on the insides on my front tyres compared to the outside, so was thinking of getting my geometry checked. But Im all the way down in south wales and going up to London is a bit of a trek, so was wondering if there was anywhere in south wales or bristol area that any bodies used. Otherwise it may mean a trip to see the Dr. How much does the Dr charge, or do does it change depending how far out the geometry is?

Cheers Guys

Gazza

If you've got a garage near you that has the equipment to do the job then i believe the Dr could inform them off the correct angles etc and so they could set the geo for you.

To get the geo checked and adjustment it's around £100

Yeah sorry bout the double post, just thought I should start one just for the geometry.

What equipment do they need?

Would a motorsport type place be better than just a normal garage as Id assume they'd know more about geometry.

Cheers

Yeah sorry bout the double post, just thought I should start one just for the geometry.

What equipment do they need?

Would a motorsport type place be better than just a normal garage as Id assume they'd know more about geometry.

Cheers

wim re-wrote the front Geometry calibration positions for the IS200/300/SC for the members here in LOC some years ago. The nominal positions are available in the clubs "knowledge base"

As for recommendation regarding destination you have to consider one thing....? The ability for the shop to adjust the chassis in a competent fashion -ve- cost.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links