Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Screensaver

markthecut

Hi guys, been scouring the net from 10 this mornin lookin for a half decent Lexus screensaver but to no avail!

Do they exist???

Has anyone got one???

Prefer a spinnin logo or a small video rather than a general picture slideshow. Anythin to do with a 200 sport would also be great (preferably in Platinum Ice)

Any help (links etc) would we rewarded with a £1,000,000 cheque-

just kiddin but ya get the jist of the request! Cheers

Hi guys, been scouring the net from 10 this mornin lookin for a half decent Lexus screensaver but to no avail!

Do they exist???

Has anyone got one???

Prefer a spinnin logo or a small video rather than a general picture slideshow. Anythin to do with a 200 sport would also be great (preferably in Platinum Ice)

Any help (links etc) would we rewarded with a £1,000,000 cheque-

just kiddin but ya get the jist of the request! Cheers

If you mean just like a small logo spinning like Avatar size then click my link (Garage pics) there is a spinning gif LEXUS logo.

If that is any good then download it.

Terry

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Jun 24 2007, 08:13 PM)
link To Yellow is200 screensaver Go into the bigger box and click on the Lexus You can download it as a zip file

Cheers Terry,

Just done a photoshop job on it- looks even better now it's in Platinum Ice.

Really appreciate that- top man!

Has anybody got anymore IS200/300 or just plain old 'LEXUS' screensavers?

There must be more out there, but I'll be dammed if I can find any, they're all for run-of-the-mill cars like every Tom, *****, n' Harrys' usual German rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There must be more out there, but I'll be dammed if I can find any, they're all for run-of-the-mill cars like every Tom, *****, n' Harrys' usual German rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY BODY IN BED OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY BODY IN BED OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

screensaver from lexus sweden

http://www.lexus.se/lexus_cars/is_new/is25...screensaver.asp

Klick on: 1024 x 768

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links