Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow Pics

P38Aaron

Some good pics there fellas!

John when did you get the girls to do that :ohmy: I must have been off looking at the motors!!

Was a real shame about the weather but good to meet some more members and again another good IS turn out!!

@Rolex- Hope the journey back was alright mate was good to meet you.

Sorry i was late Jamie & Mark but i blame the drink :lol:

Look forward to meeting more people at JAE!

A vid of some drifting.

th_MOV01137.jpg

It was a good turnout, thanks to John for the organisation and great to see some new club members! Looks like blue is the new car colour :whistling: :D

Thanks Riko yeah got home eventually, after i took a couple of wrong turns and ended up doing a lap of milton keynes then driving all the wrong way down the A43 to kettring.......oh well alls wells that end well.

Great day definatelyu worth the trip even though the weather turned out to be :tsktsk: . See u all @ JAE

Cheers

It was a good turnout, thanks to John for the organisation and great to see some new club members! Looks like blue is the new car colour :whistling: :D

A quick group shot of the Blues before everyone headed off, though we were stuck in Santa Pod for a whole hour when we tried to leave, some poor sod in front crashed his car on the way out and left a long traffic jam behind it :o

Left to right, fitchett87 (Jamie), Yaumeister (Mark), Rikos (Rick), snowman (James)

p1020958pa1.jpg

The queue to get out was a complete nightmare but at least it gave me chance to get out go toilet :lol:

The guy in the saxo must of been really hacked off after not really seeing much at the show and then ending up with a more messed up front end than Jackie Stallone!!!

Just out of interest was anyone on here parked up at a pub just on outskirts of Northampton in a blue IS200 with a private reg and an england flag on the plate???

Just out of interest was anyone on here parked up at a pub just on outskirts of Northampton in a blue IS200 with a private reg and an england flag on the plate???

It's The Britannia on a A428, blue IS200 starts with N4 parked in the disable bay.

Hay everyone, didn't see any raceing but it was a good day out, met some more members. anyone going to the japshow finnale? if the weathers the same we'll have to get some lexus umbrellas!! LOL.

thanks to john sorting it out!

and thanks mark for guiding us in! like the pic of the the blue lexus's

sam and jayime

im pleased you all enjoyed it, despite the weather.

It was good to see some new faces

I will be booking a stand for the Finale,

just keep an eye out on the meets section and i will post up details nearer the time.

Thanks again for making it a good day

John