Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Covered 3k to Verona & back in some appalling rain storms en-route through France.Averaged 68mph (c.100 in Italy) with consumption c. 32 mpg. which is really impressive given my IS 300 gave c. 28 which I was pleased with.

My car received loads of admiring(?) glances & saw 6 IS 220's; all Silver & 1 Black IS 250 AND the new Merc C-class which looks real 1980's E-class!

Suffered 6 pin-head sized chips on the front bumper which was ok given the numerous road works on the Continent and all 4 of my wheels were Black which made the car look like it belonged to the Mafia:quite appealing. Application of Maguires Polish prior to leaving made the cleaning upon return really easy & I like to beleive helps to protect the precious paintwork aside from the Bumper!

Tel :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links