Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I called two dealers las Friday to enquire about the supply and cost of the current SAT NAV CD for my 400 as the version I have is 98/99, probably the original one I came with.

I was quoted £91.56 inclusive by the first, and would be deliverd this Thursday if I ordered one. The second quoted £112.28, but said the thet were not accepting orders for them at the moment, and when asked he said that he thought that a new versio was in the process of being made as they had just upgraded the DVD versions.

Any one else got any feedback on this ?? Any one got an old version but newer than 98/99 available ??

• 3 weeks later...
I called two dealers las Friday to enquire about the supply and cost of the current SAT NAV CD for my 400 as the version I have is 98/99, probably the original one I came with.

I was quoted £91.56 inclusive by the first, and would be deliverd this Thursday if I ordered one. The second quoted £112.28, but said the thet were not accepting orders for them at the moment, and when asked he said that he thought that a new versio was in the process of being made as they had just upgraded the DVD versions.

Any one else got any feedback on this ?? Any one got an old version but newer than 98/99 available ??

Chris - mines 98 model - got the new disc about three months ago from the dealer for £112