Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

sparkystav

I hope I will be able to come next time. Unfortunately I had to go back to France this week-end :( that's a shame I did not realise you went through the tunnel otherwise I would have booked it with you

Yer was nice to see you again mate :winky: for one min, i thought you was coming with us :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That RING driver training DVD that I got given with the rental car is really good. It's got full commentary by a professional driver, showing you the best line to take as well as tips for each corner. Will have to lend it to each of ya, if ya want!

That RING driver training DVD that I got given with the rental car is really good. It's got full commentary by a professional driver, showing you the best line to take as well as tips for each corner. Will have to lend it to each of ya, if ya want!

I'd love a copy of that off you as well please mate.

Stav

Here's a few of my pics,

Mainly of some of the nice motors about.

Not great because i took them on my phone and i'm also no David Bailey but here goes:

DSC00121.jpg

Common as muck these things were!

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

RUF 911 Turbo

DSC00115.jpg

Carrera Engined camper van

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

Stav

no gord wish i did an 8:31.My fastest time with 2 pssengers was 9:31 without interuption(stav timed it),alone was 9:06 with an accident slowing me down for which id knock off another 5 secs max.so when i go in august im looking for anything sub 9 minutes.The official ring time for an E46 M3 is 8:19,and a csl 7:50.So i defo was not as quick as some of the e46 that were doing 8:20's like the yellow one that passed me several times on various laps.

Hi guys,

Got back from Amsterdam late last nite.

There is not alot I can say about this trip, other than what a great time we all had yet again,

Some realy magic moments

Thanks to everyone for making it so special, im off back to bed now.

Paul

no gord wish i did an 8:31.My fastest time with 2 pssengers was 9:31 without interuption(stav timed it),alone was 9:06 with an accident slowing me down for which id knock off another 5 secs max.so when i go in august im looking for anything sub 9 minutes.The official ring time for an E46 M3 is 8:19,and a csl 7:50.So i defo was not as quick as some of the e46 that were doing 8:20's like the yellow one that passed me several times on various laps.

As the full main straight cannot be driven at speed due to the modern exit/entrance there, these laps are usually timed "bridge to gantry", which is only 19.1 km and thus about 30 seconds shorter.

The ring times for the M3 and M3 CSL were done on the full 20.8km circuit, add 30 seconds on so, to compare like with like. :whistling:

Have loads of pics,

all on Sanj's camera tho, will have to wait for him to pull his finger out

Have some wicked pics, some good ones in Dam too :winky:

Such a shame you couldnt make it Aido

In that case Raj you're only 10 seconds off the best that BMW did, quality :D

no, you have to add 30 seconds to our laptimes to make them comparable with times done on the full circuit!

Ah right sorry fella, got it muddled up :D

@ Paul, yeah couldn't get the day off work, as things worked out found out Thursday night I had a funeral to go to anyway Monday so wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

How was the Dam anyway, that place is great, I like the fish and chips the sell there, Bazza knows all about it :D

@ Paul, yeah couldn't get the day off work, as things worked out found out Thursday night I had a funeral to go to anyway Monday so wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

How was the Dam anyway, that place is great, I like the fish and chips the sell there, Bazza knows all about it :D

I had never been to Dam before, Had been told what to expect, but the place has to be seen to be belived.

Its an amazing city, We had a great time.

I had never been to Dam before, Had been told what to expect, but the place has to be seen to be belived.

Its an amazing city, We had a great time.

That was funny sat night Paul, when you was singing Jerrrry jerrrry jerrrry :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk