Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Picked Up My Results Today.............

jason_l

Well after the last two years working 12+ hours a day at my university course i finally got my results today, and

.i got a 1st!!!!! :) :) :)

So happy, have been smiling from ear to ear all day and now i can finally sleep!!!! :whistling::lol:

add that to the pile and thats two degree's (architecture and modelmaking).

Told the girlfriend i wanted to go for a hat trick and get a third degree but she didn't look pleased :unsure: i wonder why :lol:

Jason :P

Hey well done mate, that's fantastic news for you!

You've definitely got some good skills there with the stuff you've shown us on here, so what are you thinking of doing next then if you don't do another degree?!

Hey well done mate, that's fantastic news for you!

You've definitely got some good skills there with the stuff you've shown us on here, so what are you thinking of doing next then if you don't do another degree?!

thanks mate......

not doing another degree....that was just to make sarah cry :whistling::lol:

Got a big interview on monday at a amazing architecture firm in London, can't really say much more but will post up if i get it :shifty:

Awesome, hope it goes well for you mate, fingers crossed, not that you need it judging by your work so far :)

Just be careful not to wind Sarah up too much or she'll get her own back on you when you least expect it!

Awesome, hope it goes well for you mate, fingers crossed, not that you need it judging by your work so far :)

Just be careful not to wind Sarah up too much or she'll get her own back on you when you least expect it!

She's used to it!!!!! plus she gives as good as she gets :whistling: