Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 07 - 9 Days And Counting!

aido

I can't wait, didn't make it last year and I've just been talking to Paul (Norkep) and looking at the pics from 04 and 05 which have brought back loads of good memories :D

Didn't post in your thread Mat as didn't want to clog it up but who's bringing what?

I'm bringing a couple of crates of lager and some cold bags, that's the essentials covered right :D

LOL

I had 52 bags of ice in the Aristo the other week, that helped the aircon a bit :D

Don't think it'll last down there tho - how far was that supermarket you were on about dude earlier?

Might have to ramraid it for the ice and the beer :D

Aido i brought a fridge last year and will again this year being out in the warm it has a lot of work to do with the door opening and closing but if you leave them in there for a hour there pretty chilled, some ice bags will help it along as well :)

What time are people getting the friday, my mate is having to work friday so looks like i'm getting there lateish again around 8 ish (if we leave at 4) dartford tunnel will be killer again :crybaby:

o yeah thought i'd add asda have got 3 creates of 18 fosters for £20 or 3 creates of 24 bottles for £20 bargin :D

Well i think i'll be bringing the only surviving marquee from last year, i'll also bring beer........erm.......dont think i'll need anythin else!! lol!! Nah we need a list of what ppl are going to bring otherwise we'll be on a liquid diet!!

Chris

Well i think i'll be bringing the only surviving marquee from last year, i'll also bring beer........erm.......dont think i'll need anythin else!! lol!! Nah we need a list of what ppl are going to bring otherwise we'll be on a liquid diet!!

:blink:

What's wrong with that - sounds good to me :lol:

Chris

dont worry i am bringing the crisps :D

do you think 1 packet is enough, or should i bring 2 :yawn:

Don't forget the suntan lotion you guys.... lets not burn like a crisp!

I'm bringing bottles.... of that plus booze and a few outfit changes.... should see me through the weekend.... drunk, tanned and fabulous! :lol: :lol:

PMSL, after a few beers I'm sure everyone will look tanned and fabulous :D

It'll probably be raining, ah well if it does that overnight I'll be in the Holiday Inn nice and warm anyway, wonder if they've got a fridge in the room as I might need to store some scooby snacks in there for when I crash and burn :o

Ah bless, tanned eh, everyone up here seems to be into their spray tans at the moment, I'm doing it with the lads in a few weeks as I'm at a wedding the weekend after JAE and we all agreed to get proper David Dickinson tans for the wedding photos :lol:

Maybe we should all try it at JAE :lol:

To be honest I thought you looked mega in those pics from before, *** knows what you're like now, but just don't take the fabulous thing too seriously otherwise you could end up looking like this darling:

ab_fab_article.jpg

Anyway you should stop putting yourself down, you're already fabulous, just not so tanned yet :P