Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rotorstock 2007

johnboy

Rotorstock 07 is being held at Santa Pod this year. 11th and 12th Aug

This is an excellent Jap car show, with loads happening.

For those of you who don't know about Rotorstock it is a purely Jap show & a mix Drag racing (pro & amateurs), Drift competitions, Show & shine and all the usual stands where you can drool over cars (& for the boys - scantily clad promo girls :winky: ) buy parts and loads of other bit & bobs.

Link Here Rotorstock

We have a Clubstand (hardstanding not grass) for the Sunday & it looks like the weather will be excellent too

Prices are £12.0 in advance from here santapod

Or £15.00 on the gate

And if peeps could send me 50p to cover P+P for stand tickets, it would be appreciated, alternatively you can give it to me or Janey on the day.

Monster Mat

Bazza

Johnboy

Rikos

Adie

CarlSR

W481ggc

Demonic Angel ?

ae111sr

Norfolkboy

Yemgi

jerry phipps

Kimi

Dave Ellen (Prolex uk)

jason l

Red Yaris54

LexusIS200Sam

RayWong

Edited by janey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have booked the stand for the Sunday, and so we are on pit side, which is concrete/tarmac :D

Couldn't guarantee not being on the grass if we had both days

Edited by janey

Good news (for me anyway) i have got the sunday off so i can now attend this meet. :D

Also, for those who attended japshow, you can use your tickets for this event to get in at the reduced price, you just need to show your ticket at the gate and exchange it there.

I have booked a large stand for this meet as we have decided to invite our friends over on TOC to join us, so hopefully we will have a well presented stand.

If you are interested in this meet, you will need to get your name down soon, as places are on a first come, first serve basis.

So it's £6 with the ticket stub or do you have to pay £15 on day and then claim your £6 off.

Think I shpuld be able to make this one ... plus be good to see the monster on the strip!

John if we buy the advanced tickets can we still use our old stubs and get the discount or do we have to buy the tickets on the day?

You can use them against advance tickets, but you will have to send in your stub, to santa pod, to get it at the reduced price,

alternatively you can just turn up on the day, hand in your stub and get in at the reduced price.

Adie, will we be seeing your car at this meet ?

John

• 3 weeks later...
My car will DEFINATELY be at this event.. :whistling:

What's happening with the tickets John? We on for the Sunday?

Thats great news Adie.

The tickets arrived on friday, i had them with me at JAE, i managed to hand a few out.

If you pm me your address, and you can let me know how you want to pay the p+p 50p

John

are there any stand passes left? im intrested in going for the sunday and paying at the gate if thats ok?

cheers

Hi Sam

Yes there are still stand tickets left :D

pm me your addy and I'll pop one in the post :winky: