Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rotorstock 2007

johnboy

thanks janey your a superstar :)

No probs Sam :D

There are still a few passes left, and time still to post out, so if anyone else fancies a great day out full of sun, fast (and the not so fast) cars, tyre smoke & girls, give me or John a shout :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peeps

Look forward to meeting a few of you guy's and girls. I just thought that i would pop over from TOC to see what's going on over here. See you all on sunday :winky:

Thanks Janey for posting out the club pass :winky:

jerry!!

Just a heads up guys ,

my hubby is a postman and tells me there will be strike action from 7pm thursday night,

so if you post any stand passes out thursday they may not get there.

Good job janey sent mine last week :winky:

see you all sunday .

kimi x

change the above information ,,,strikes off untill further notice ! !

is there any convoy planned ?

anyone ? :unsure:

We are going up on Saturday, I think most people are coming 'down country' apart from Dave, John & Jason so maybe worth giving them a yell :D

The gates normally open at 8.00, i dont know where we will be this time, i did request the same spot as japshow, but couldnt be guarenteed.

I will be heading northbound on the M11 then A14. If anyone else is heading that way, give me a yell.

I normally aim to get there about 8.30

HI John,

Not so good news for me as i have to be back very early afternoon so unfortunatly i will not be attending this meet, hope this will not cause you a problem as you gave me a pass to park on the stand. disapointing for me as it will only be my second meet and i was hopping to see a few modded is250`s and to have a chin wag to get some ideas, i will keep my eyes open for info on the next meet and hope all you guys have a great day.

cheers, jon.

HI John,

Not so good news for me as i have to be back very early afternoon so unfortunatly i will not be attending this meet, hope this will not cause you a problem as you gave me a pass to park on the stand. disapointing for me as it will only be my second meet and i was hopping to see a few modded is250`s and to have a chin wag to get some ideas, i will keep my eyes open for info on the next meet and hope all you guys have a great day.

cheers, jon.

Hi Jon,

Thanks for letting us know, its a shame you cant make it, but there will plenty more,

If you keep an eye on the meets section, theres bound to be somewhere you can join us.

John

I shall now be arriving around 9.30 - 10. No need to get there early as I'm not doing 1/4 mile, so I'm leaving my house around 9ish.

Don't everybody run off this time :hehe: You'll certainly hear me arriving anyway

Some VERY fast cars there today. 3 cars put in under 9 secs on 1/4 mile. Was some very impressive stuff indeed. :D

Also saw Yemgi putting in a lot of runs. Car's sounding great mate and some very respectable times for the supercharger :)

The day seemed a little subdued due to it not being as busy as the Jap Show. But it was nice to actually drive my own car to a meet for once :P

fastest run was 15.8295 at 88.87mph

I did the runs with the 19" wheels as I did not plan to do it but with the few number of drivers, I tried and I had much fun :)