Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Police.............and The Recent Floods

• 3 weeks later...

Mate no end of cars got stuck around here, problem is the roads are really rubbish so a lot of potholes which caught a lot of people out, someone I know had their brand new M5 written off in these floods, they were devastated but it totally wrecked all the electrics - he was getting through fine but then the car in front just decided to stop - he wasn't a happy guy at all!

Mate no end of cars got stuck around here, problem is the roads are really rubbish so a lot of potholes which caught a lot of people out, someone I know had their brand new M5 written off in these floods, they were devastated but it totally wrecked all the electrics - he was getting through fine but then the car in front just decided to stop - he wasn't a happy guy at all!

I wouldn't have driven through that in a car, no way. That was in a large van though and sounded like a diesel, you only have to go through at the right speed and it will leave a pocket behind the bumper so the engine won't even get wet.

Still funny as hell :D

i did the same when i was driving thru Sheffield . just took it easy and everything was ok, granted i was in a 7 tonner, that might have helped :)

still very funny clip, i think they thought with the sirens on the water might have got out of their way :):)

that was a bit silly of the police van! do the van drivers get training on things like this? can't believe the driver thought driving fast would get him/her through it! :tomato: