Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well just to update you all, I'm still not having much joy on the Suspension Query :(

But now I'm thinking maybe just Lowering Springs and a small part of me would be tempted to go for the old Bounce Bounce Toys again

Hmmmmm food for thought :whistling::shifty:

I talked to the guys at Lordz and no one knows of an LS in the UK on air... (Celsior doesn't count) U could be the first!

I was tempted but spent the cash on paint and LPG instead.

I think my Celsior must be the only one on TEMS coilovers ( thank goodness!)

• 1 month later...
I talked to the guys at Lordz and no one knows of an LS in the UK on air... (Celsior doesn't count) U could be the first!

Don't suppose you know what dampers they are?

I have a J plate UCF11 which has had the bags swapped for coils.

The TEMS switch and dash light work without any errors, but it is soggy than a sponge full of custard, so if I could find some decent coilovers that used the TEMS I would be a happy bunny.

The TEMS switch and dash light work without any errors, but it is soggy than a sponge full of custard, so if I could find some decent coilovers that used the TEMS I would be a happy bunny.

I had a quick look but couldn't see any labels but will look more closely with the wheel off when I get the time.

Mine has very stiff suspension in normal mode and go kart ( Nissan Skyline) handling in sports mode.

Also has 255/40/17's on rear and 235/45/17's front.

I had a quick look but couldn't see any labels but will look more closely with the wheel off when I get the time.

Mine has very stiff suspension in normal mode and go kart ( Nissan Skyline) handling in sports mode.

Also has 255/40/17's on rear and 235/45/17's front.

Would be very cool if you could.

Would love to find something to tighten the old boat.

I'm still running 15" rims but I want to sort out the handling a little first then work on the comfort/ride/handling compromise after.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a Bump on this topic.

I'd like a raise or drop a few inches if that. Would I be able to get the Air Suspension from a Scrap car to fit to my standard suspension setup. and if so what would i need to get exactly for the full setup???

Thanks in Advance