Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome A/c Dials Is200

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow i think we will have no problem getting this group buy up to 16! :whistling: :P

In all fairness Jase you'll have trouble keeping it down to 16!

Thats why its first come first serve! :whistling:

Just to add the guy has said........after the 16 have been sold than thats it, NO MORE!

NOTE: I have added peoples names that where originally interested in this post as they have expressed interest before the group buy started and i don't want them to miss out if they do not see that we have aquired them! I still need these people to confirm they want them!

Jason :P

Tuff wanted some... he was the one prompting me about it when he saw them on my car at the Japan North meet - Jason can you stick his name down so he doesn't get left out. Can always take it off later if he doesn't want them!

@Wozza - yes they are just rings that push on over the standard plastic dials. Not the best quality things but they do look a lot better. I wasn't aware that you could get the entire ring replaced, and I would think they would be quite expensive if you could.

Tuff wanted some... he was the one prompting me about it when he saw them on my car at the Japan North meet - Jason can you stick his name down so he doesn't get left out. Can always take it off later if he doesn't want them!

@Wozza - yes they are just rings that push on over the standard plastic dials. Not the best quality things but they do look a lot better. I wasn't aware that you could get the entire ring replaced, and I would think they would be quite expensive if you could.

One step ahead of you moffet! have added the people throughout this post that have shown original interest so they don't miss out!

Are they actually chrome or are they chrome-look plastic?

If I remember rightly (been nearly two years since I put them on!) they are made of metal but they aren't shiny on the inside of the ring so probably chrome plated?

Ok people! Have paid the guy and the sets will soon be on the way!

I have paid just under £280, which works out at roughly £17.50 a set! Add £1 on that to cover paypal fees, postage and envelope!

So, final price will be £18.50 a set, delivered (even to you Fin IS 200 ;) )

Hope everyone is ok with the price, otherwise im out of pocket by quite a bit :unsure:

I think paypal is easiest as its instant and saves me going down the bank and paying in 15 cheques! :whistling:

my paypal address is d5workshop at gmail dot com

if people don't have paypal then cheque is ok!

if people start paying i will mark down who has paid and start writting out the envelopes so when they arrive i can get them all sent out quickly! make sure you put your usename on the paypal details or back of the cheque so i know who has paid, thanks!

Did someone say they give you more BHP , put me down for a set please . :)

Classic.. nice 1 Dave :winky:

I said that earlier in this thread, but I was only kidding so don't sue me. :crybaby:

Anyway you have enough horsepower, wanting more is being greedy :ohmy:

Defo want a set matey, I paid via paypal jst now. Great group buy.