Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome A/c Dials Is200

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, that must have been one of the fastest group buys in the history of the club... think you can make these Jason? You'd make a mint!

Actually, sorry to go :offtopic: but are you planning on anything else (like scuff plates)? I'm still trying to decide which set of your dials I should go for but would also be interested in what else you can do!

I think they would be easy enough to lathe down its getting the hole in them for the light to shine through thats the hard part!

Wasn't really planning on making any other parts mate, in fact i have stopped trading on here now! I can't afford the traders fee's and the profit on the dial kits are so small that its not worth it!

Going to stick with eBay :(

No worries, we can still catch u @ eBay right ?

Yes you can although it won't be a steady stream of products. Its just what i come up with in my own time, thats why i can't really afford the traders fee's. If i had more time to put into it then i would but im affraid i don't! :( :(

Payment and confirmation still waiting from........

aztecbandit1

jamie............paying tonight

Jason :P

Im suprised at how quickly and smoothly this group buy went!

might try and organise a few more in the future!?!?!? :shifty: Just have to see what we can get our grubby mits on :whistling:

Thinking about having a go at designing a is200 style t-shirt, like the ones from NZ that one of the other members came up with and maybe also having the loc logo on it??? might have a go tomorrow knocking something up quickly and see what it will look like and maybe get a few prices on batch's made up!

Anyway, back on topic! Thanks to everyone who has participated in this group buy for making it run nice and smooth and making sure i wasn't out of pocket for too long! :shutit:

Jason :P

may be intrested in the t-shirt too :P jason just take my wallet it would be easier haha!

LOL. when i send you the chrome rings i will send another empty envelope so you can post your wallet back to me, make sure you give me your pin number as well! :whistling::lol:

Bugger! :angry:

Missed out, just got round to reading this thread. Can you put my name down as back up if in the unlikely event of someone pulling out.

Cheers

Paul

Can do mate, but not too sure if anyone will drop out now as everyone has paid :unsure:

Bugger! :angry:

Missed out, just got round to reading this thread. Can you put my name down as back up if in the unlikely event of someone pulling out.

Cheers

Paul

Can do mate, but not too sure if anyone will drop out now as everyone has paid :unsure:

:lol: Doh!

• 1 year later...

if you check the dates on the previous posts these were all done in late 2007 and all 16 went then. Those of us that don't have them are waiting on test fitment of some we are getting made up in cornwall. This can be found in the group buy section.........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links