Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I'm Anto

Anto

Hi Guys, I'm Anto, I'm from Conegliano Veneto, near Venice, in Italy.

I have an IS200 that I have buyed thanks reading you intersting forum. I'm registred here from the 2006 but this is my frist post here...

I'm sorry for my mistakes writing in english: I hope you'll help me improve it...

See you around :winky:

Hi there Anto,

Benvenuto al randello dei proprietari di Lexus!

All the best,

Jamie

I'm sorry but "randello" in italian means something like a big mace. so you are saying that all Lexus Owners have a big mace "under the bonnet"? I'm happy for you all :lol:

Try and get some pics up of the motor and any plans to modify?

My IS just more or less stock... It have only Mintex disc and pads and TRD air filter... but I'm lighting it so much!

My problem is to find the stuff, because in Italy there aren't right shop for Japan cars... I hope, whit your help, to find in UK the right stuff for my project!

Now I'm working on a carbon fibre bonnet, carbon fibre front seats, carbon fibre door panels. When I finish this stuff I think to change the.... ehm.... the "rear bonnet", sorry I don't know the right word for it. And if I'll be able to do it also the roof. Obviously in carbon fibre

I'm sorry but "randello" in italian means something like a big mace. so you are saying that all Lexus Owners have a big mace "under the bonnet"? I'm happy for you all :lol:

Welcome to LOC :)

Maybe what Jamie meant to say was that Lexus owners have a big mace in their pantaloni :lol:

Hope you're enjoying the car, now you have the Lexus and the Italian women, you can't really ask for much more than that :D

Try and get some pics up of the motor and any plans to modify?

Now I'm working on a carbon fibre bonnet, carbon fibre front seats, carbon fibre door panels. When I finish this stuff I think to change the.... ehm.... the "rear bonnet", sorry I don't know the right word for it. And if I'll be able to do it also the roof. Obviously in carbon fibre

The rear bonnet is the boot in England or the trunk in America :)

Hope you're enjoying the car, now you have the Lexus and the Italian women, you can't really ask for much more than that :D

I really enjoying my IS, and I really really REALLY enjoying italian women :D .... I went in England two weeks ago and here i had enjoy english and lituanian women too B)

My problem is to find the stuff, because in Italy there aren't right shop for Japan cars... I hope, whit your help, to find in UK the right stuff for my project!

These 2 shops can offer almost everything u need and if you are going for Gold membership you get a good discount.

Lexus Owners Club -> Traders - TDi Powertuning and Prolex-UK

I really enjoying my IS, and I really really REALLY enjoying italian women :D .... I went in England two weeks ago and here i had enjoy english and lituanian women too B)

glad you enjoyed yourself :whistling:

welcome to LOC

dont worry about your english, there are some english members who are worse :lol: