Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help! Gs300 Navigation Cd

Just purched a used 1998 GS300 with no CD-ROM navigation map. The navigation ECU does not let me enter the MENU options without the CD-ROM maps. This is a problem because I can't access functionalities like the trip computer. The dealer is having a hard time trying to find a CD-ROM compatible with the Aisin AW ECU module.

Is there anyway that I can access the trip computer with out the CD? Any kind of hidden function shortcut, or unlocking procedure?

Or anybody that can have a Copy of a navigation CD map for a 1998 GS300?

Thank for your attention!

WNPG

JOr anybody that can have a Copy of a navigation CD map for a 1998 GS300?

There will be several versions of navigation CD for your car, so just sloting one in from someone elses car will be hit and miss

I have a Nav CDROM from a 1999 Mk2 GS 300 I updated to the latest version when i got the car so the original one is not being used. I dont know if it will work in your car or not, but make me an offer if you fancy taking the risk.

I don't believe there were different revisions of the CD nav unit so any disc for a GS/LS 1998-2000 should work.

Maybe its the DVD,s that have different versions then