Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

0-402m ?

Don't think the IS can go 402kph :duh:

i think most IS`s can travel 1/4 miles or 402m :unsure:

they're not really a good car for it though, standing starts and low speed acceleration is not their forte

Anyone knows what a stock is200 does 0-402 or the TTe supercharged?? Or with turbokit?? Time vs hp??

Roughly...very roughly......going on previous posts...although they were measured with proper timing equipment they were not run on a purpose built strip

Standard IS - 16.19

Turbo'd - 15.07

Can't find a S/c'd result

Altezza - 14.21

IS300 - 14.68

Anyone knows what a stock is200 does 0-402 or the TTe supercharged?? Or with turbokit?? Time vs hp??

Roughly...very roughly......going on previous posts...although they were measured with proper timing equipment they were not run on a purpose built strip

Standard IS - 16.19

Turbo'd - 15.07

Can't find a S/c'd result

Altezza - 14.21

IS300 - 14.68

Altezza and IS300 is faster than a turbo? I thought roughly a s/c IS was the same as an Altezza? Are we talking 1/4 mile here? My best so far (although no traction) was 15.02 with my old turbo at 0.7bar. Be interesting to see what it is at 1.4 bar. Although much bigger turbo so more lag :unsure:

Altezza and IS300 is faster than a turbo? I thought roughly a s/c IS was the same as an Altezza? Are we talking 1/4 mile here? My best so far (although no traction) was 15.02 with my old turbo at 0.7bar. Be interesting to see what it is at 1.4 bar. Although much bigger turbo so more lag :unsure:

I was going on the times posted up from Track Attack 06....and presuming no-one was telling porkies ;)

Is this 0 - 60 mph then or 1/4 mile? I think Marcus did the 0-60 in his turbo. But cars with turbos will all be different?? Did Barrie or Gordon do the 0-60 in S/C IS? Think Gord did :unsure:

Then again I'm going form Trax 05 as I wasn't there last year :blush:

Edited by Adie

i think most IS`s can travel 1/4 miles or 402m :yawn:

never heard it called the 402m before :unsure:

I also find that smiley offensive to me, I don't think i'm stupid although some may think I am.

i think most IS`s can travel 1/4 miles or 402m :unsure:

never heard it called the 402m before :unsure:

I also find that smiley offensive to me, I don't think i'm stupid although some may think I am.

no offense meant mate :D

Is this 0 - 60 mph then or 1/4 mile? I think Marcus did the 0-60 in his turbo. But cars with turbos will all be different?? Did Barrie or Gordon do the 0-60 in S/C IS? Think Gord did :unsure:

Then again I'm going form Trax 05 as I wasn't there last year :blush:

Yer Adie, bazza and myself did do some runs at trax 05 dont know how far it was, but it was something like 7.8sec.

Think zee did some to in the altezza :question:

I did a 0-62mph and 1/4mile run in my IS200 Turbo in 2005.

Street: normal road, slightly left turn

Measuring Tool: G-Tech

0-62mph........ 7,15secs

1/4 mile......... 15,1secs

Conditions hadn't been the best for dragracing.... :whistling:

7.8sec would of not been 402m ..... norris's evo finds it hard to go under 10 secs

Yeh that would be a 0-60 time

nooooooo it was the 1/4 mile .........using the drop from 1/4 mile up in the air vertically method .......i wished

it was the 0-60 at trax, which the lex isnt very good at, having to hit third gear before you hit 60 :huh: