Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine Control System

Ultimately depends on what your goal is. Greddy Emanage is a great system to have but is limited. HKS F-Con Vpro is one of the best (albeit very pricey) but can be overkill..

What sort of power are you after / what boost do you hope to run / are you fitting larger injectors / are you fitting a return fuel line :question:

Does anyone have anything bad to say about Emanage. Its so much cheaper than f-con like said. Im going for a bit larger injectors and get it mapped so Emanage can handle this great ? and has a good price/quality ratio i think ?

the tte supercharger comes with a piggyback unit in the kit so no need to worry about anything there

Doesnt it run a bit lean after 5k rpm ?

As standard it's not really an issue imho, I did 30,000 miles with the supercharger and the engine was fine!

TTE ensured that as standard the kit would be extremely reliable which is how it passed all the stringent tests in Europe and abroad - if it was going to kill the engine would Lexus offer it over there as a standard option?

Having used both eManage Blue and Ultimate, I would choose Ultimate over Blue ANYTIME! It's just SO much smarter. It's a little bit more difficult to install (more wires), but it's defo worth it. Ultimate has a few excellent features that Blue doesn't have, and "A/F Auto Tune" alone is worth that little extra $$$ that the Ultimate costs. Of course with A/F Auto Tune you would need extra wideband Lambda sensor installed, but IMO that's a very crucial part of any tuned car (you can think of it as an insurance for the engine's health). I bought mine from www.mohdparts.com and I have to say that everything went as smooth as one could wish. If you have any specific eManage questions, I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Sami

Thanks for the help!

So the Greddy Emanage seems most popular! But isnt that a kind of piggyback system? Or is it a "new ecu box" that you control, like the Apexi power fc? How powerful is it and how much can i control??

Im going to use smt6 piggybacksystem plus a extra fuelsystem to the turbokit as things are now.. the aim are about 250hp for now, thats way im wondering about other engine control system for the future;)

Thanks for the help!

So the Greddy Emanage seems most popular! But isnt that a kind of piggyback system? Or is it a "new ecu box" that you control, like the Apexi power fc? How powerful is it and how much can i control??

Im going to use smt6 piggybacksystem plus a extra fuelsystem to the turbokit as things are now.. the aim are about 250hp for now, thats way im wondering about other engine control system for the future;)

Yes piggyback ecu, im sure some more complex ecu can do the lot, but its a hell of a lot of work to do.

And remember some HKS ecu's need mapping for summer and winter use :winky: