Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hellooo!

Demonic Angel

Hey everybody!

Some of you less fortunate souls may know me from TOC.... :lol:

I'm Em... just joined up really to introduce myself beings as all of us are on the same JAE stand this year :winky:

Should be a stormin' weekend! Hope you guys are ready for it! B)

Hiya, welcome to LOC :)

Not sure if we've met, my memory of JAE's past is a little vague, remember seeing Asha and co last time I think but never made last year!

I can't wait for it this year, haven't been to a show for ages so it's hair down time (don't worry I'll keep my pants on this year) and time for a good laugh and drink - it's gonna be great :D

Hiya, welcome to LOC :)

Not sure if we've met, my memory of JAE's past is a little vague, remember seeing Asha and co last time I think but never made last year!

I can't wait for it this year, haven't been to a show for ages so it's hair down time (don't worry I'll keep my pants on this year) and time for a good laugh and drink - it's gonna be great :D

I think if you met me you'd remember! :lol:

My memory is pretty shot myself, so I probably have met a few of you guys in previous JAE's (this is my third!)

I plan to have a brilliant time, but it'll be better if we all know each other! ;)

For sure, well here's me, only pic I could find of me without a beer in my hand - nice to meet you :lol:

1298413014_l.jpg

Three weekends to go :D

I'm officially getting excited, that excited I've been wanting to give the Aristo a polish for the first time and what do you know, we go and get crazy floods!

I think the big man is trying to tell me something, it's like Evan Almighty lately!

:lol: none of that behaviour this time please :P

Come on then, pics, need to see what I'm up against Em!

What's the plan, I know we're all sharing the same pitch this year so are we all drinking together or will it be in two separate little camps?

It'd be better having everyone together for the booze wouldn't it, we've got the LOC and GT4 boys (and girls) on the pitch too, it's gonna be proper crackers :D

No.... because I look awful.... lost a fair bit of weight since as well!

Hmmmmmmm.....

Is this you?

I got rid of it!

If that's you I think you look fine, and I've not had any beer for days so you can take that as a compliment :lol:

You women worry too much!

The dude in the pink looks so much like Fidgits too it's quality :D

Oh yes he does :lol:

I found another one with a more suggestive pose but since you don't like it I won't post it and I got rid of the other one especially for you!

Nice eyes, you're a good looking girl, stop fretting :lol:

So, free for all.

Hmmmmm.

Will see what I can do - I can always go and get changed in the hotel when I need to - I'm too old for camping now :lol:

We had a few places near us that would have been perfect but they all got flooded last week :(

Is it just the one night then, Saturday?

Yep, just the one night....

And seriously, he doesnt! :lol:

To be fair though, I do plan on getting fairly tipsy this year so the fact I'll probably be dressing up on my own really wont bother me after a few voddys!

But hey, the more the merrier! B)

Hope you mean more Vodka! It's gonna be seriously messy, might have to get some Chartreuse, that'll be messy :o

I'll do something, will sort it out this week :lol:

It's the grin that makes those two alike - I mean check it out!

The Pimp:

Ian_Fidgets.sized.jpg

Our very own Fidgits:

fidgits.jpg

:lol: :D

Hi Em, welcome to LOC,

Im looking forward to us all getting together again, and hopefully more in the future too.

See you at JAE :)

P.S Ive added you to the list for the Rotorstock event :)

Edited by johnboy1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links