Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot Spoiler

DOWD

HAY EVERYONE BEEN MEANING TO JOIN UP FOR A WHILE NOW, BUT WAS HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS, IM UP AND RUNNING NOW AND PLEASED TO BECOME A MEMBER. MY LEXUS IS 200, T-REG, NEEDS THE ICING ON THE CAKE, SO I'M LOOKING FOR A 2INCH RAISED SPOILER WITH A BRAKE LIGHT, IN SILVER, WILLING TO PAY UPTO £40, ONLY HAD IT 2MTHS, AND I,VE PUT A INDUCTION KIT AND EXHAUST, BOTH DONE BY PRO-SPEED IN CARDIFF, IT SOUNDS AMAZING, SO ONCE AGAIN HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER :shifty: :)

Hey,

Firstly, welcome to LOC.

Secondly, take your CAPS LOCK off, there's no need to shout.

Thirdly, best place to source a spolier is from eBay, Lexus or someone here might have one for sale, not sure if you can get one for £40 though- might have to increase your budget.

Yeah, i'm begining to find out lexus r a bit pricy :angry: , but i,ve loved them b4 i got mine, now i love it even more sinse i put a induction kit on & exhaust, :) how do i insert a few pics.

Welcome to LOC :)

The easiest way is to upload them to somewhere like http://imageshack.us and then put the link on here like this:

[img=http://imageshack.us/mypic/one.jpg]

The IMG tags should then make it appear.

The other option is to attach them but I'm not sure if it then shows them inline?

Glad you're enjoying the car mate anyway, have fun :)

Hello and welcome mate as already stated not sure if you'll find a spoiler for £40 but hope you can

You coming to JAE this year?

Whats JAE. New to the lexus scene, wishful thinking on th spoiler lol. :D

Hello and welcome mate as already stated not sure if you'll find a spoiler for £40 but hope you can

You coming to JAE this year?

Whats JAE. New to the lexus scene, wishful thinking on th spoiler lol. :D

JAE is a huge japanese car show the Japanese Auto Extravaganza (if i'm correct) the LOC has a stand joined with TOC and theres lots of things going on over the weekend.

If you take a look in the club meets section at the JAE information post that should fill in all the gaps for you mate.

Cars looking good mate, that is one complex induction kit all it needs now is the supercharger!