Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

See You In A Week...

Oh yes, setting off at 0300 in the morning and I fly at 0800 :D

332.jpg

238.jpg

760.jpg

Paphos, Cyprus for the third time lol :D Gorgeous hotel, run by Iberostar - the layout, surroundings, location and not forgetting the food is fantastic... :D

See ya later,

Jamie

moderators note : 90% warning given for posting images that make me jealous and sad, whilst i have to look out the window and see lightning and pouring rain :P

See ya later,

Jamie

Hope you're not flying from Heathrow Terminal 4...all the short haul flights were cancelled today and long hauls between 1500-2100. Terminals 1&2 are OK though. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

My my my, 11 pages to catch up on :D

Let it commence lol ;)

Not nice to be back in crappy England - especially considering I was enjoying 120degs only yesterday :(

I'll be back out there asap if I can have my way!

Anyways, nice to be back on here and I look forward to catching up on everything....

Hope everyone's well....

Jamie

Welcome back mate, now you know how i felt just the week before, steppin on the plane 45degrees......steppin off 8degrees and raining!!! My tan has faded already!!! :crybaby:

Chris

Thanks for the warm re-welcome everyone :)

Weather and surroundings were gorgeous, just a pity it had to end...

Lee, as we spoke today, the N/W Meet (Japan North) is great for collection if you don't mind....?

Yup, managed to trawl through all them pages yesterday and finished around 11pm haha :D

Anees, there were a few nice cars but nothing to shout about really. Saw a mint S2000 in white - really well finished all 'round really.

The sunsets there are magnificent, looking to go somewhere like Cuba or Mexico with the Missus next year - any suggestions to any other locations or resorts within the £800 mark?

Many thanks and once again thanks for the messages,

Jamie

If you go cuba avoid between July and September as it's hurricane season. A colleague at work just found out the other day they're bricking it now :lol:

I could put you up at my house for two weeks all inclusive and i'll only charge you £600 as your a gold member!! :whistling: You've never experienced a holiday untill you've been to the mighty Rutland :unsure: