Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does Anyone Know...

saracen

how I can keep my exhaust looking like this?

IMG_9615-vi.jpg

That is how they looked when I bought the car but I know that when I first looked at the car they were slightly tarnished. Can anyone recommend any products or practices?

A little bit of metal polish rubbed on and wiped off after washing the car and you should have no problems. Can pick a tube up from halfords for around £2.99

:winky: Nice one - will pick one up on the way home tonight!

Just nipped to Halfords at lunchtime, saw three metal polishes, two by Auto Glym: one in a tube (5.99) one in a bottle (6.99) and some by Meguiars for 7.99. I've heard Meguiars do good stuff but wondered if any one has used this stuff.

Didn't see any for 2.99...

the Meguiars NXT stuff is what I use for my zausts!

Just nipped to Halfords at lunchtime, saw three metal polishes, two by Auto Glym: one in a tube (5.99) one in a bottle (6.99) and some by Meguiars for 7.99. I've heard Meguiars do good stuff but wondered if any one has used this stuff.

Didn't see any for 2.99...

Ah, must have been on offer then, I use the Autoglym one. Think they are all pretty much the same.

Come to think of it Halfords did have a 3 for 2 offer on Autoglym products a few months back, that must be where I got that price from :blush:

Thanks for the replys. Will take a look and see which is the best value. Think the Auto Glym might work out cheapest. At the moment there is no 2 for 3 offer on. I think that ended in May. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links