Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2007 - Lets Get Ready To Rumble

janey

JAE is fast approaching yahoo.gif and although I think the alcohol is taken care of here and we will have tea & coffee supplies curtesy of Toyota Hospitality there are still a few bits & bobs that we could do with to make the weekend even more enjoyable

So I have compiled a list (well actually I stole it from Bazza's post for JAE 05 :whistling: )

Needed:

chairs: Ellz , Jason l, CIJ, Bazza

tables: Bonita

rubbish bags: Aido

cool boxes: .

plates: Rikos, Sorted vti

knives and forks:Rikos, Sorted vti

spoons:Janey

sauces: (Tom sauce, mayo etc) Aztecbandit 1, sorted vti

napkins: Rikos

cups: Aido

basic medical supplies: cfc1

outdoor candles/lights: CIJ, Janey

large plastic crates/bins: Ryo

(for keeping beer cold)

bottle opener: Rikos, Ryo

fridge: Ellz

gazebos: CIJ, sorted vti (if they are still alive), Ryo, Bazza

rain clouds: Chris S

sun shine: Bazza

Disco lights: Jamie

Volunteers: all days sat sun

rubbish picker uppers just a few minutes stint: Janey, Aido Jason & Sarah, Rik

general helpers: Bonita

nurse: Rikos

So lets pull together group.gifand make this years event one to remember thumbsup.gif

If anyone can think of anything else please put your suggestions, and/or offerings forthwith & I'll update the list as we go :D

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all thats missing is a partridge in a pear tree!!

I'll be a nurse if i get the outfit to take home :whistling:

How many plates, forks, knives, napkins do we need and can they be paper/plastic?

Sure i can find a bottle opener!

I think all thats missing is a partridge in a pear tree!!

I'll be a nurse if i get the outfit to take home :whistling:

How many plates, forks, knives, napkins do we need and can they be paper/plastic?

Sure i can find a bottle opener!

Do you want the beige, blue or white uniform Rik :lol:

I'd guess about 50 sets knives/forks 100 napkins and about 100 plates just to be on the safe side - if you go for half that - I'll do the other half :winky:

mmm I guess the cutlery better be plastic..I've heard paper tends to bend a bit too much :whistling: Paper plates should be fine its a bit of an eco toss up but unless we have a volunteer washer upper I guess paper is the way to go :D

Cheers thumbsup.gif

I can bring some plastic cups and rubbish bags etc, I'll pick some up next time I'm in the shop :)

I'll give a dig in with the rubbish, we usually all have a go!

Oh, and you can put my name down for general beer drinking activities please :)

i think i have a few chairs lying around that i might be able to fish out!!!!!!

and of course me and sarah will help with cleaning the aftermath!!!!!!!!!! :outforcount: :nuke:

Hello

I can get the sauce's does anybody have a preference do you want heinz or will the kebab shop specials be ok as i can get them in the 1ltr bottles?? i can get tom sauce brown,bbq,mayo,garlic mayo, plus a few others in the kebab shop type?

Let me know which you all prefere and i'll sort them out... :)

Chris... :)

Hello

I can get the sauce's does anybody have a preference do you want heinz or will the kebab shop specials be ok as i can get them in the 1ltr bottles?? i can get tom sauce brown,bbq,mayo,garlic mayo, plus a few others in the kebab shop type?

any sauce is good for me, as long as its slapped on everything!!!!!!! :lookaround:

Cant beat a bit of tommy k and chilli sauce!!!

Janey i should be able to get 100 of each knives, forks, plates and napkins but will let you know for definate tomorrow.

I'll give a hand on the Sunday to clear up some of the rubbish.

Janey i'll have the white uniform thanks :D

I will get all the plates, napkins and plastic cutlery!

Edited by Rikos

Hello

kebab stylee sounds perfect :D

I aint got out door candles but ive got the parafin lantins if there any good? Also i hear Aldi has a special on cool boxes?!?! I'll look into gettin some more chairs and i also have the tent thing that survived 2006!!

Chris

I aint got out door candles but ive got the parafin lantins if there any good? Also i hear Aldi has a special on cool boxes?!?! I'll look into gettin some more chairs and i also have the tent thing that survived 2006!!

Chris

Great thanks Chris :D Only worry is do you really want to stink your car out with parafin ??

Nice to know something survived last year :lol:

Why do we need lights? I look much better in the dark!

To stop us tripping over quite so many things in the dark whilst inebriated :whistling:

Thanks for all the offers so far guys :D

Im sure they've got caps on the tops, my cars smelt of worse things than that :lol: if there not goin to spill all over i'll bring them, they give off a lil light!!

Chris

Im sure they've got caps on the tops, my cars smelt of worse things than that :lol: if there not goin to spill all over i'll bring them, they give off a lil light!!

Chris

Excellent Cheers Ears thumbsup.gif

Ive just found a good place to get chairs, you know the ones which you can hold your drinks in?? For £5 each, bargin or what?? Let me know if any one is wanting them, you can get them in blue (oooooh) or green (mmmm) :lol:

Chris

Ive just found a good place to get chairs, you know the ones which you can hold your drinks in?? For £5 each, bargin or what?? Let me know if any one is wanting them, you can get them in blue (oooooh) or green (mmmm) :lol:

Chris

I think i may have one at home, i'll have a look an if not i'll place an order for a blue one :D

just a quick 1 Janey how much of the sauces do you think we'll need as got some yesterday from the warehouse got 1ltr tom, 1ltr brown, and 1ltr mayo at the moment but will pick up some more flavours before we go?

Thanks

Chris.... :D

just a quick 1 Janey how much of the sauces do you think we'll need as got some yesterday from the warehouse got 1ltr tom, 1ltr brown, and 1ltr mayo at the moment but will pick up some more flavours before we go?

Thanks

Chris.... :D

The 1ltr one should be plenty Chris :D Thanks for sorting them :winky:

Thats a good point Chris, Janey if we do could you pick me some up to match my nurses outfit :lol:

I'll see what I can do .....Janey runs off on a nicking spree to local abbatoir where they all wear white wellies.... :lol: