Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2007 - Lets Get Ready To Rumble

janey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right i had a bbq a while ago and i have loads of plates and knives and forks. i will bring them and i have a few bbq sauces in the cupboard. will bring them with me. i think ive got a couple of gazeebos in the loft aswell. not sure if there broken (flight over the neigbours garden) if i think of anything else il bring it!!

I havent seen the sun for nealy 3 weeks just rain

That is just the black cloud over Stoke itself ;)

I can bring some bits, I will see what I have at home.

true it always rains in Stoke

I can bring some bits, I will see what I have at home.
right i had a bbq a while ago and i have loads of plates and knives and forks. i will bring them and i have a few bbq sauces in the cupboard. will bring them with me. i think ive got a couple of gazeebos in the loft aswell. not sure if there broken (flight over the neigbours garden) if i think of anything else il bring it!!

Excellent, Thanks Guys :D

Alright mate how many plates, knives and forks are you brining just so i can bring the rest?

Janey - I should be over Friday around 8 as dont finish work till 5.

Your kidding fella !!!!!

what am i going to do with that show and shine now :) ive lost for sure now

let us know what your doing R kid .

hope to see you at some point

Steve

I've got in the boot of my car 90 plates, 50 knives and forks, 100 napkins and 20 cups.

Hopefully that should be enough as sorted vti is bringing some as well, really looking forward to it just hope the weather is ok.

I've got in the boot of my car 90 plates, 50 knives and forks, 100 napkins and 20 cups.

Hopefully that should be enough as sorted vti is bringing some as well, really looking forward to it just hope the weather is ok.

Excellent :D

We are off to Makro later to pick up some bits, plus the essential alcohol :whistling:

I'' see what i can grab, got a gazeebo aswell, somewhere, i think i brought it last time but it wasnt used, i got a 12v airbed pump and one of them power pack things you can use to jump your car off and pump stuff up,

and the thing i forgot last year, a couple of bottle openers :)

ill have a look for some thing to keep the beer cold in aswell, think we got some thing at work, but ill let you know

I'' see what i can grab, got a gazeebo aswell, somewhere, i think i brought it last time but it wasnt used, i got a 12v airbed pump and one of them power pack things you can use to jump your car off and pump stuff up,

and the thing i forgot last year, a couple of bottle openers :)

ill have a look for some thing to keep the beer cold in aswell, think we got some thing at work, but ill let you know

Disco Lights - Jamie :D

Excellent, thanks Guys :D

Just out of interest i dont know what's happening on the Friday night apart from the curry, i know Saturday is going to be the bigger one.

Would anyone fancy a trip out on the Friday night to cinema and watch Die Hard 4? Have a mini convoy.

Just out of interest i dont know what's happening on the Friday night apart from the curry, i know Saturday is going to be the bigger one.

Would anyone fancy a trip out on the Friday night to cinema and watch Die Hard 4? Have a mini convoy.

What and waste valuable drinking time bash.gif:lol:

You can still drink in the cinema :P

You can still drink in the cinema :P

dont waste your time i wasnt that impressed its sooooo over the top a little like how brucey is a little over the hill lol

:o no no no no ....thats just not right !!

friday night is just the start of saturday night :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk