Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

£70k Golf Gti

Rsarin

£70K!!!

It's that hypothesis; if you won the Pools/Lottery/ etc, would you buy a.......?

Think I might STILL buy a Lexus, but, being by nature a charity-shop seeker (!!) I'd buy a 5K mile one cheaper! (Plus the odd 'hobby car' of course!)

id love one but not for that price .... *** its expensive

i think it looks very well tho . isnt it in the same price range as the new m3 ? how much is the new super lexus going to cost .

cant imagine anyone getting one instead of a m3 . i dont think it would make much of a track day car also ......

but at the traffic lights i think it would definatly make somones head spin

bet it'll handle like every other french car though!!!

French :question:

haha, for some reason i had the renault 3l V6 in my head.......had just got back from a curry night followed by WQray and Nephew!!!! not a good combo!!!!

if i was going to buy a golf i would buy this one :D

sadly i haven`t got £70000 so i wont be buying one just yet

i wonder if people would like it more if it was £27000 or even £17000, or weather it had a bmw or lexus badge on it :whistling:

thinking about it properly,its got 650hp and does 0-60 in 3.7 secs,thats the seame as a carrera GT and that costs £350k,i consider it a bargain for £70k
Or get a Yamaha R6 ..... 0-60 in 3.4 seconds lol ........... fraction of the price :D

thinking about it properly,its got 650hp and does 0-60 in 3.7 secs,thats the seame as a carrera GT and that costs £350k,i consider it a bargain for £70k
Or get a Yamaha R6 ..... 0-60 in 3.4 seconds lol ........... fraction of the price :D

But you'd have to be a nutter to ride one.... :P

btw what's this post doing in the "ALTEZZA" section :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links