Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

AfysLexus

hello all iv purchased my first ever lexus is200 its a w reg with full history and gunmetal grey in colour

i really dont know much about these cars at all except they are fully loaded and very nice to drive at the moment itsa tottaly standard car my plans are to fit some 19" wheels in a couple of months time but at present i wana do somthing about the ride hight and get a sport front bumper......main thing i need at moment is a new radiator as its overheating and radiator leaks straight away...so guys just saying hello and any help to where i can get the above meantioned stuff id be grate full also would love to hear from you guys on what thing i should cheack out on my car as iv only had her 2 weeks now :D

Hello and welcome to the LOC mate :)

The man to ask about the sport bumper and most parts for your lexus is Chris.S on here as he works for toyota parts and a nice chap if you have a look here this may help =http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=42580

Enjoy the car and club oh just thought dont forget some pic's :D

Chris..... :)

Hello and welcome to the LOC

There are many variations of bumpers but depends what you want exactly, you can get a from skirt or whole new bumper! Depends how much you'd like to spend.

As previously said i think you should come along to JAE and you can see many styles and modifications.

If i was you the first thing i'd check is your inside tyre wear on your front wheels or any wear at all on any of the wheels! If you do notice any then i'd look at getting your geometry done!

The radiator problem is a common fault with the IS also ball joints and Cd player are common problems!

JAE is on 21-22 July at Peterborough Showground. If you go to the club meets section you'll find all the info on there mate.

Chris your bumper is really nice mate

Cheers Rik it wasn't a bad buy at £55 just wants respraying now mate :winky:

cant wait for JAE now should be a great weekend :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links