Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plans For The Lexus

my plans for the lexus, u ready lol, upgraded fuel pump, remap or chip ecu after supercharger is fitted, another upgraded tail pipe so i'll ave 2 tail pipe, black out windows, ajustable new suspension(airbags), adjustable damping for track days & road use, new wheels, try and get a one off bodykit, carbon fibre bonnet, cf boot lid & cf spoiler and graphics that cover most of the car, but i've had the car 6 mths b4 i was ment 2, so been doing abit of window shopping, gona rob a bank soon to cope the escalating bill, any1 up 4 it lol.

If your getting a s/c fitted then you'll get a piggy back for the ECU.

Plans sound good mate and look forward to hearing how it goes. Careful with the window tinting as the coppers are cracking down on it for safety reasons!

If your getting a s/c fitted then you'll get a piggy back for the ECU.

Plans sound good mate and look forward to hearing how it goes. Careful with the window tinting as the coppers are cracking down on it for safety reasons!

Yeah, you will but if your going to be upgrading the fueling then you might as well try and go for more boost, ie Pulley/intercooler in which case you'd need an aftermarket ECU. Which is then fully remappable :)

Mine is sat in the garage at the minute, just waiting for the results of one car particular to see where we go from here :whistling:

im up for the bank job

my recomendations

get lexus/toyota glass that comes tinted

dont get a airbag suspension . get a propper one with a edfc or e-con

dont get a piggy back ecu get a propper one

you dont need the cf spoiler yet instead get carbon door cards / replace your seats with some lightweight ones

get lightweight wheels

get the car resprayed to a yellow or green

ok. nice one 4 the info. do lexus do blackouts as well or jus tints, cause im looking 4 blackouts, i know its gona get me pulled, but the driver and passenger doors will b the shade above legal, had them on my other car, 4 2 years, didn't get stopped once. not to sure on yellow or green, don't want to stand out, jus b differant. jus thinking actually an intercooler would b cool, i'm sure there's alot more i cud do to it, any other recs or ideas welcome. :)

im up for the bank job

my recomendations

get lexus/toyota glass that comes tinted

dont get a airbag suspension . get a propper one with a edfc or e-con

dont get a piggy back ecu get a propper one

you dont need the cf spoiler yet instead get carbon door cards / replace your seats with some lightweight ones

get lightweight wheels

get the car resprayed to a yellow or green

how bout we use ur car 4 the job, mine a bit slow lol :)

If you're fitting an uprated fuel pump, I assume you are also fitting a return fuel line? What about larger injectors??

Unless you are going for more boost out of the supercharger then I don't see the point in uprating the fuel system. Again unless you planon fitting after market manifold, full exhaust system etc. then you'll need a decent fuel management system to control the fueling etc.