Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picking Up Lex Is200 Tomorrow Y Reg 01

Menzer

Hi Guyz, just joining the club as I am picking up my lex tomorrow and thought I would get in early, is a 01 Y reg, marked as silver but it looks off silver to me, fully loaded auto, High milage though, but cam belt changed @ 90,000 I am hoping it's worth the wait...

Hello and welcome to the LOC mate

I'm certain your car will be worth the wait! Sounds like cars a good example dont forget to get some pics up and try and come along to some of the meets we have organised!

okey dokey folks, picked up Lex ran it for spin... all well with the engine purring like a pussy kat and I tell you what it is so far very nice...

Here is the deal...

Sat nav works like a dream...

1). how ever I have a prob with the 6 CD changer... in a nutshell it's busted...

So I am looking for a replacement...

2) looks like the Custom Alipne DVD is also... So looking for a replacement for that also

Otherwise so gd with the ride so far... Going to hit the motorway tomorrow for an 80 mile floor out see how it behaves after that...

Thanks for welcome...

On a lighter note.. everyone who has seen it has feel in love with it and it isn;t even kitted yet... not bad eh

Thanks guyz for making me feel welcome, I will certainly try and hang around here, it feels kinda cosy,

Okay I let the lex rip down the motorway and it sat on the road just beautifully, flicked on the cruise control and chilled... it was a lovely ride home...

I have already dismantled the cd console and the insides are broken, so I am looking for a replacement, I put a bid on e-bay but it looks like the console is sort after as my bid was 150 and someone out bid me - lol

I thinking of reaching one the meets... hey is it one of those dayz where you see lots of lex's on the motorway like a convoy going to the meet? If anyone is going from up north let me know

I thinking of reaching one the meets... hey is it one of those dayz where you see lots of lex's on the motorway like a convoy going to the meet? If anyone is going from up north let me know

If you convoy down with a few people then it can be! We normally all meet at a location and anyone coming from similar locations convoy down. You should definately come to JAE mate

If you convoy down with a few people then it can be! We normally all meet at a location and anyone coming from similar locations convoy down. You should definately come to JAE mate

Cool

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links