Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance

That dreaded time of renewing insurance is fast approaching, so time to follow the masses and contact A-plan.

Not only did they give a good quote for the Lexus, but also for my truck which will be due next month.

Many thanks to all at A-plan

I'm going to be contacting them in Sept when mine is due. Adrian Flux really pulled my pants down and bent me over this year :angry:

I just moved the other way... A-Plan couldn't quote for the supercharger :unsure: Not sure what chance you'll have mate :blush:

That dreaded time of renewing insurance is fast approaching, so time to follow the masses and contact A-plan.

Not only did they give a good quote for the Lexus, but also for my truck which will be due next month.

Many thanks to all at A-plan

Glad you got a good deal Peter thumbsup.gif

I'm going to be contacting them in Sept when mine is due. Adrian Flux really pulled my pants down and bent me over this year :angry:

Yep Flux tried to do the same to us angry.gif

I just moved the other way... A-Plan couldn't quote for the supercharger :unsure: Not sure what chance you'll have mate :blush:

Not sure if it depends on age, but they have been happy to insure ours which consist of imports, chargers & turbo's & all other mods :)

Yep Flux tried to do the same to us angry.gif

Adrian Flux were telling me that I exceeded the agreed 5k miles a year last year. Although my car has been off the road for a year (nearly 2 years in all, but still paying tax and insurance). But I couldn't remember the exact milage I gave them in the first place so they well and truely spanked me. :angry:

Same here mate, not even a courtesy call back to say they couldn't get it any cheaper, I had to ring them back to find that out :(

Been with A-Plan for the last couple of years, changed to Admiral and now use their multi-car policy, now costs £506 for the Aristo (including mods) F/C and £245 for the Rover F/C

I'm with bell direct at the minute and i phoned them up for a renewal quote but it was too early so they did me a new quote based on another years no claims and removed my accident from 2003.

The quote they gave me is £50 a month more than what i was paying last year :blink:

I am dissapointed, renewal due next month and Churchill upped their last year premium a lot so time for shopping around

I promissed I would try APlan after reading about it on here, and I did, got a call back at the time I asked etc etc and as usual a whole load of questions and chat

APlan quote was almost twice what Admiral quoted and that was the cheapest for me

mentioned LOC and was asked what is Lexus Owners Club, hell the guy must have been a genius to not work out what Lexus Owners Club meant, duhhhhhhhhh a club for some people that own Lexus cars maybe ?

Maybe next year they will be a little better, rather than a lot worse

Forget renewal quotes from Churchill.Go to their website and enter your details and wait for online quote.I did that 2 years ago and they then honoured online quote saving £80 approx.Renewal quote about £380 online £300.

I am dissapointed, renewal due next month and Churchill upped their last year premium a lot so time for shopping around

I promissed I would try APlan after reading about it on here, and I did, got a call back at the time I asked etc etc and as usual a whole load of questions and chat

APlan quote was almost twice what Admiral quoted and that was the cheapest for me

mentioned LOC and was asked what is Lexus Owners Club, hell the guy must have been a genius to not work out what Lexus Owners Club meant, duhhhhhhhhh a club for some people that own Lexus cars maybe ?

Maybe next year they will be a little better, rather than a lot worse

did you speak to the newbury branch