Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

some of you may remember I just had quite a lot of paint done on the old girl to tidy her up after my decsion to fit LPG and keep her a while longer.

Well I just had a van man drive down the side trying to squeze past!

he has agreed to pay but I'm still gutted about my shiny new paint having an 8" score down it. :crybaby:

On the bright side, my paint guy is going to give me a quote for at least 50 quid more than he will charge and if I add 50 quid to the quote he will do the bottom half of all the doors where I have many stone chips and a scuff or too also. :winky:

It wasn't me!!!

I drive a company C!5 white van to work to Coalville not far from you Alex but it wasn't me.

Driving this lump of ==== makes you appreciate getting in a LS even more!

It wasn't me!!!

I drive a company C!5 white van to work to Coalville not far from you Alex but it wasn't me.

Driving this lump of ==== makes you appreciate getting in a LS even more!

i was going to say, wer're not all like that. :duh:

guilt complex ?? so you have done it at least once

No not me,I'm very careful and conciderate, I might be a white van driver but have no points on my licence and 10 years NCD.

Anyway Citroen C15 0-60 in 3 minutes ( cruising speed!)

some of you may remember I just had quite a lot of paint done on the old girl to tidy her up after my decsion to fit LPG and keep her a while longer.

Well I just had a van man drive down the side trying to squeze past!

he has agreed to pay but I'm still gutted about my shiny new paint having an 8" score down it. :crybaby:

On the bright side, my paint guy is going to give me a quote for at least 50 quid more than he will charge and if I add 50 quid to the quote he will do the bottom half of all the doors where I have many stone chips and a scuff or too also. :winky:

Sorry to hear this Alex, whilst we may take great care of our cars, sadly a lot of other people don't.

Hope it all workls out for you in the end.

im not knocking all the white van people but they do seem to have a reputation same as do taxis/buses/lorries but I can understand it in most cases because its their job so not relaxing and with the amount of traffic on the roads leads to road rage which means bad driving habits and more accidents