Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting An Ls Again!

RedKen

HI,

I bought my first LS in 1996...it was a 92 model (markII) and I loved it to bits. 1999 and due to a bit of bad luck I lost my business...and so my beloved LS went too :crybaby: ... In 2000 I bought an IS200SE for the missus....great car but I was still pining....I had to make do with a focus :sick:

Well...things are picking up again and I thought...what the hell...why not trade the focus in and get an older LS...so I did and got a stunning LS400 markIII that has been treated like a baby!!

I pick it up on thursday....am like a kid on xmas eve...cant wait!!!

:D :D :D :D

Ken

Congratulations mate :D Bet it feels good to be back.

Before everyone else says it - PICS PLEASE once you collect the car :P

Thanks Anees...pics will be done as soon as I get it home!! ;)

HI,

I bought my first LS in 1996...it was a 92 model (markII) and I loved it to bits. 1999 and due to a bit of bad luck I lost my business...and so my beloved LS went too :crybaby: ... In 2000 I bought an IS200SE for the missus....great car but I was still pining....I had to make do with a focus :sick:

Well...things are picking up again and I thought...what the hell...why not trade the focus in and get an older LS...so I did and got a stunning LS400 markIII that has been treated like a baby!!

I pick it up on thursday....am like a kid on xmas eve...cant wait!!!

Ken

Congratulations Ken, I just got my 2nd LS also, had my first a few years ago and really regretted selling it, now back in the comfy seat of my 96N LS400 with only 60k, FLSH and 2 company directors owners. I know what you mean about a kid at xmas eve, I couldn't sleep the night before I picked mine up, enjoy, regards, Ian

Bloody hell...this is worse than xmas as a kid!!!

I dont pick it up till 17:30 tomorrow!!

(ok...come on ken....count sheep...1 sheep...2 sheep...3 sheep...4 lexus...ARRRRGHHHH!!!)

Bloody hell...this is worse than xmas as a kid!!!

I dont pick it up till 17:30 tomorrow!!

(ok...come on ken....count sheep...1 sheep...2 sheep...3 sheep...4 lexus...ARRRRGHHHH!!!)

Morning Ken, did you get any sleep,

bet your sat at work, not really concentrating, thinking about the LS, counting down the hours, and oh my good it's not even 10am yet, aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, will 1730 ever come round.

Morning Ken, did you get any sleep,

bet your sat at work, not really concentrating, thinking about the LS, counting down the hours, and oh my good it's not even 10am yet, aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, will 1730 ever come round.

Worse!!.....I took the day off so every second is dragging. Never mind only another 27,000 of them to go :crying:

Ken

Worse!!.....I took the day off so every second is dragging. Never mind only another 27,000 of them to go :crying:

Ken

How's it going, not long now, well around 12,600 seconds of daytime TV crap, hang on in there it'll be worth the wait.

How's it going, not long now, well around 12,600 seconds of daytime TV crap, hang on in there it'll be worth the wait.

Well, I got it and its a stunner!! Will try and post some pics tomorrow...awww look..its all alone in the driveway...better go an make sure its ok....again!!!! :lol:

errrrm....how do I post pics :unsure:

I'm no expert, but if you start a new Post, I think you get to do photos.

Are you RED Ken cos of that Footy team from 'Pool? (I'm from Walton originally!)

But I support the OTHER reds down the East Lancs!

errrrm....how do I post pics :unsure:

I'm no expert, but if you start a new Post, I think you get to do photos.

Are you RED Ken cos of that Footy team from 'Pool? (I'm from Walton originally!)

But I support the OTHER reds down the East Lancs!

Hi Chris,

Sorry guys, I know its :offtopic:

Yeah, you guessed right with the red thing :)

Ken