Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Restriction On Rs200

donkammy

Guys,

are these altezza restricted? the reason i ask is cause mine dont go past 130mph the pedal starts to bounce

is there any way i can take this off?

thanks

Altezzas are restricted to 180kmh, if yours is de-restricted it should do 140mph easily. dunno why its stopping at 130mph. I de-restricted mine with an Apexi RSM, got 211kmh out of it and still plenty of go left in it

you buy an aftermarket device like the Apexi RSM and wire this in and it removes the restrictor.... easy

Unfortunately if you have an RS200 tiptronic it's a little more complicated... :(

You can get them on Ebay cheap enough these days. You can buy an option gsensor that connects up to it thats supposed to be able to give you 0-60 times bhp figures and lots of other great stats but i havent been able to figure it out yet. You need to mount the sensor on a totally level surface inside the car. Which can be hard to come across on the Altezza interior!

ive got a automatic with trip tronic dahhmmm

I have "derestricted" my Tiptronic with a HKS SLD2 device.... now the car can go faster than 180kmh but it's not a 100% success as it messes with the high end revs in 4th and auto changes to 5th and progress from there is very sedate.... :crybaby:

but if max speed is what your about and you have a long enough track then it does work.... Basta*d to wire in though as it has 11 or 12 wires that need to be inserted into the ECU loom... not just splicing but cutting... not for the faint hearted, was crapping myself that i'd fork it up.... thankfully (with googles help, jap colours) i got it right first go... :blush:

Supercharger will help you get there faster.... but top speed is limited by the gearing....speedo ain't too accurate at high speed either, have heard of speeds around 240kph as max...