Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Near Milton Keynes.

Chris.S

Not sure, but i need to visit them to ask something too.

actually, i think i can ask you this here as well! the bulb for the sunvisor, the actual name or type of it?

Also, could you PM me the price for doing 40K service on IS200?

I have my camera ready, leaving around 4:30 today and hope to get there by 5:30 the latest, depends on the stupid traffic.

Ta

Not sure, but i need to visit them to ask something too.

actually, i think i can ask you this here as well! the bulb for the sunvisor, the actual name or type of it?

Also, could you PM me the price for doing 40K service on IS200?

I have my camera ready, leaving around 4:30 today and hope to get there by 5:30 the latest, depends on the stupid traffic.

Ta

Inclusive of brake fluid and coolant change i can do it for £280

the bulb is

90981-14003 (12v 1.5w festoon type) fitted upto july 01

90981-14007 (12v 3w festoon type) fitted from july 01

I have just got back from MK Lexus

Uploading Picture now

The condition of the car is nice, few swirl marks as i am expected, nice and clean, black interior in leather, 18K miles, i looked the paint around the car and it doesn't seems to have resprayed at all.

think il be talking business with them soon

what you think guys

One thing ive noticed but im not sure if its the light but the passenger side rear door looks darker than the rest of the car

Hmm im not 100% sure it is shadow, id need to see it side on. To me it looks like the rear door has been painted using grey primer

Chris, im with you the colour looks different on the door, but if you look at pic 6 down from the top, you see the door is different to the rear wing, then the rear bumper look different to the rear wing tooo.

All this might just be the light :question: you would need to see it yourself to be 100% sure.

See what your saying about the pass side guys, if that is real and not the light, then surely Lexus wouldnt put a car light that on their forcourt, as that is realy bad.

Nothing, the new way to keep the spare! lol

the window was reflecting as the weather is really nice. tried to cover as much as i can, didn't get my polarized filter with me otherwise, it will be much easier

Chris, drop me a PM if you are coming down, I will pop along

Just spoke to Liam at Lexus Milton Keynes, he's checking into it for me but as far as he knows its not had paintwork.

Will be down by 1pm on Sunday mate if you wnat to meet up