Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Do?

Rikos

mmm where do I start ;)

Work for an electrical contracting company as a...........

Personal Assistant/Secretary

Health & Safety Officer

Wages Clerk

Financial Director

Debt Collector

Ohh and I make the tea :whistling:

i just do the rest :blush:

Maybe see some interesting job's or one's people didnt know exist!!

If your a student jot that down and then maybe what job your heading into upon completion of your course.

I work as an accounts assistant working towards becoming a qualified accountant studying for my AAT qualification and then my CIMA. Then roll in the big money :D

Who's next?

lol, i'm studying AAT too, i'm on technician level, sat my DFS exam in june. i work as a MIS analyst

what level are you on?

Quality control inspector for koenigsegg :whistling: or will be when i start next month! :shifty:

Jason :P

Wow, congratulations mate, you must be made up with that one :D

Well chuffed for you, that's an awesome role, hopefully you'll be able to bring one to next years JAE then :D

Quality control inspector for koenigsegg :whistling: or will be when i start next month! :shifty:
I'm glag you chose that one then Jase .... I'm sure Sarah prefers that too ;-)

Yes mate, decided to stay close to home and Sarah! Plus it pays more money so have more to spend on the Lex.......................and Sarah of course :whistling::lol:

If your a student jot that down and then maybe what job your heading into upon completion of your course.

I work as an accounts assistant working towards becoming a qualified accountant studying for my AAT qualification and then my CIMA. Then roll in the big money :D

Who's next?

lol, i'm studying AAT too, i'm on technician level, sat my DFS exam in june. i work as a MIS analyst

what level are you on?

Only just starting, i was going ot start off on intermediate but as AAT training is slightly different to college, i thought i'd learn from the beginning so starting off on foundation. I'm only young so got plenty of time.

What course you moving onto next if any, i think upon completion if AAT i will move onto CIMA. I will be then be 30 :ohmy: but still be young!!

Looks like i've got someone to PM when i'm stuck :whistling:

:whistling: I work here in Cyprus, got my own business out here, only work a 3 day week I think, the rest of the time it is barbies and drinking. Only until the wife comes out in 2 weeks, had a great time over the last year. whore houses aren't bad either. :shifty:

:offtopic: Can't remember when it rained last :blush: think it was may not sure, will not rain till october so I have been told,

time for the pool as it is 35 deg C. :winky:

Who's next?

what level are you on?

Only just starting, i was going ot start off on intermediate but as AAT training is slightly different to college, i thought i'd learn from the beginning so starting off on foundation. I'm only young so got plenty of time.

What course you moving onto next if any, i think upon completion if AAT i will move onto CIMA. I will be then be 30 :ohmy: but still be young!!

Looks like i've got someone to PM when i'm stuck :whistling:

just gimme a shout if u need any help. :)

i'm not sure if i'm gonna do CIMA or not, i found AAT too boring, and CIMA will be alot worse.

I'm thinking about moving into networking, maybe study towards a CCNA

• 2 weeks later...