Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Do?

Rikos

I'm a Training Manager for a company which trains on microsoft and personal development, which basically means i get to be the centre of attention all day and tell people what to do!!! but might be changing again if thursday goes well ;)

• 2 months later...

Nope..... thats just not cricket! :shifty:

I am actually on the R&E side....if I told you exactly what I photograph....I'd have to kill you! :shutit:

In actual fact when the manufacturers are testing wether it be at Millbrook/MIRA/TRRL or even out in Finland or Nardo we all see each others prototypes....we usually know whats going on long before the magazines get wind of anything :whistling: thats what comes from drinking in the one and only bar open at -40 in Finland or +40 in Nardo :winky:

Best regards David

Well Engineering Consultant. I'm in the business of helping to safely rejuvinate old oil and gas wells, offshore in the North Sea. Helps to keep us producing fuels in the UK, and hopefully reduce the chances of our clients having accidents while doing it!

IanB :D

Well Engineering Consultant. I'm in the business of helping to safely rejuvinate old oil and gas wells, offshore in the North Sea. Helps to keep us producing fuels in the UK, and hopefully reduce the chances of our clients having accidents while doing it!

IanB :D

Not DES then?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Maybe see some interesting job's or one's people didnt know exist!!

If your a student jot that down and then maybe what job your heading into upon completion of your course.

I work as an accounts assistant working towards becoming a qualified accountant studying for my AAT qualification and then my CIMA. Then roll in the big money :D

Who's next?

HI ,I am a chauffeur. my clients keep telling me the Lex is much better than any JERK(sorry MERC !!)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a parts advisor/consultant/interpretor what ever you like to call it (I sell car parts). Had been with Ford/Mazda for 6 years & not long started with Toyota/Lexus. Hopefully be able to help a few Altezza/JDM owners out in the near future