Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paint Protection

Tango

Anyone had a clear protective film applied to the front of their car? They call it a clear bra in the States, but the film is usually applied to the front of the bonnet, the whole front bumper and occasionally the wing/door mirrors.

How many would be interested in getting it done if there was a decent service to fit it in the UK?

There a couple of companies that do this in the UK, already mentioned on a couple of other threads. Trouble is you need to get it done from new otherwise you either film over the stone chips or have to get them fixed first adding to the cost.

There a couple of companies that do this in the UK, already mentioned on a couple of other threads. Trouble is you need to get it done from new otherwise you either film over the stone chips or have to get them fixed first adding to the cost.

I know a few peeps with ISX50's that have had it fitted in the States and it appears to do the job...just wondered if anyone on the forum has had it done in the UK as it doesn't seem to be common here, either because of lack of demand or people aren't aware of it. With the non-solvent based paints now being used I would expect there to be an increasing demand for it.