Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked up my IS250 SE with MM…. (after 14 days waiting for the DVLA :tsktsk: ) to transferring my plate

I will get some pictures of later :winky:

One quick question…….. when you put it into reverse are the door mirrors supposed to dip :question:

Thanks

Picked up my IS250 SE with MM…. (after 14 days waiting for the DVLA :tsktsk: ) to transferring my plate

One quick question…….. when you put it into reverse are the door mirrors supposed to dip :question:

Thanks

On the door panel there is a switch (its nearest the front) that you can select left or right or central. Left or right selected will then dip that mirror when reverse is selected. Hope that helps, and best of luck with your new toy/ car.

Thanks

On the door panel there is a switch (its nearest the front) that you can select left or right or central. Left or right selected will then dip that mirror when reverse is selected. Hope that helps, and best of luck with your new toy/ car.

I thought so left or right on the switch......... I have tried that just and they still won't dip :question:

Welcome - comngrats. Is yours a manual SE? I thought it was Auto SE/L only for dipping?????

thanks Jamie & Jamboo :winky:

yes mine is a SE Manual......... so may be only on a SE/L :unsure:

I have the Sport Manual and it auto dips.

Welcome - comngrats. Is yours a manual SE? I thought it was Auto SE/L only for dipping?????

thanks Jamie & Jamboo :winky:

yes mine is a SE Manual......... so may be only on a SE/L :unsure:

I have the Sport Manual and it auto dips.

I have a feeling that the sport & SE/L only :question:

I hope I am wrong :unsure: