Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Joined Loc And Hallo To All Members

Moody

Hi everyone, just joined but have been on the site reading threads for a week or so.We have a 2001 IS200 SE in granite sky and think its the best motor we've owned.Found the site through Google after searching about water leaks in the boot.We will definatley need an appoitment to see " The Doctor" as we have uneven tyre wear on the fronts.Also need to source a decent back bumper as previous owner has had a botched repair done.Looking forward to learning loads about the Lex through the site. Cheers, Moody.

Hi everyone, just joined but have been on the site reading threads for a week or so.We have a 2001 IS200 SE in granite sky and think its the best motor we've owned.Found the site through Google after searching about water leaks in the boot.We will definatley need an appoitment to see " The Doctor" as we have uneven tyre wear on the fronts.Also need to source a decent back bumper as previous owner has had a botched repair done.Looking forward to learning loads about the Lex through the site. Cheers, Moody.

Hi Moody...welcome to LOC

Ken

welcome to LOC mate, enjoy your new car :winky:

Hello moody and welcome to the LOC

Hope you got the leaks in the boot sorted. Maybe you could pop along to JAE or at make your way to some of the midlans meet's we have.

Go on then, I'll ask the stupid question, JAE :question: can't be just me who doesn't know............... can it :question:

welcome to LOC mate, enjoy your new car :winky:

Thanks for the really warm welcome guys, I'm feeling right at home here.Would like to attend some Midlands Meets and put names to faces. Cheers, Moody

Thanks for the really warm welcome guys, I'm feeling right at home here.Would like to attend some Midlands Meets and put names to faces. Cheers, Moody

Put names to faces? Oh no you don't want to do that. That's why they keep me locked away so the public don't have to see me lol!

Hello moody and welcome to the LOC

Hope you got the leaks in the boot sorted. Maybe you could pop along to JAE or at make your way to some of the midlans meet's we have.

Go on then, I'll ask the stupid question, JAE :question: can't be just me who doesn't know............... can it :question:

Japanese Auto Extravaganza - basically the biggest Jap car show of the year, and the best by far imho as I go and get drunk at this one :)

Here's some more info:

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/

Definitely worth a trip to this one :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links