Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free To A Good Home

Right as i have sold my IS200 I have a few parts that are no longer needed. My Dad has has had enough of storing them and want's rid hence they are free, so long as you can pick up.

Full details

The pick up is Selby area 12 miles from York, 10 miles from M62.

The car these came of was a IS200 Sport on a 1999 'T' plate.

These parts are not in mint condition hence them being free. They had approx 50k on them before they were removed.

*Standard exhaust backbox (Is boxed to protect any interior)

*Standard Sport Springs, think they are a few mm lower than the SE and S. (Boxed also)

*Standard Grill

*Standard Oil cap and Radiator cap.

*Anything else that turns up which is IS related!!

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

ill give the springs and caps a great home mate. how soon could i collect?

PM sent. First refusal is yours on those items you mentioned.

:offtopic: but whos the football career going ?

Hope all is well !

Good luck with the sale BTW

ill give the springs and caps a great home mate. how soon could i collect?

PM sent. First refusal is yours on those items you mentioned.

:offtopic: but whos the football career going ?

Hope all is well !

Good luck with the sale BTW

Wow very impressed you remembered me!! Been a long time since i have posted on here. I transferred to Bradford City for two years but got released at end of last season. When i got released applied to become a trainee Paramedic with Yorkshire Ambulance service and got the job! I am stopping playing completeley now and concentrating on that. I was getting more bitter and twisted by the season so i am really pleased to be out of it to be honest.

I see your business is still going strong :winky: I have got some PMs about engine shiny bits from 2-3 years ago from you!!

Was gonna say it's been a long time since we heard from you fella, hope all is going well anyway, good luck with the new career :)

Yeah sort of stopped the modding when my milage went through the roof! Ended up selling last week with 105k on the clock. Got sick of paying out £100 for a tyre etc. Had a new Battery te week before that cost me £85!!

just what i was thinking Lee.

If it is Russ, do you remember a trainee alled Kyle Letheran who was at city a couple of years ago?

Ok you got me thats me! Guess what you have won? Some free springs!!!! Ha ha.

Kyle yeah remember him plays for Barnsley now if he is still there. Played against him last season, you know him yeah? Think he was only on trial at city though. He plays for wales as well I think.

Thats it, couldnt think of the term (trial).

He's still at Barnsley, could have gone to Gretna this summer but chose to stay. Bradford wanted to buy him aswell, how backwards is that!? Had him, didnt want him, then once he'd signed for a club they wanted him :rolleyes:

See you saturday when i come to collect the prize :lol:

Steve

Thats it, couldnt think of the term (trial).

He's still at Barnsley, could have gone to Gretna this summer but chose to stay. Bradford wanted to buy him aswell, how backwards is that!? Had him, didnt want him, then once he'd signed for a club they wanted him :rolleyes:

See you saturday when i come to collect the prize :lol:

Steve

Yeah see ya sat mate. Looking forward to seeing your car as it was same colour as mine. Will make me sad cos I sold mine down the river for a cheap thrill :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links