Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 Tyre Sensors Wanted

Guest inicol63

Guest inicol63

Hi guys

I am after some SC430 tyre sensor as Lexus want over £100 each crazy money.

Who can help me locate these from outside Lexus.

As i looking to change my wheels, and most people tell me that i likely to damage mine when the sensor taken off the rim.

Hope you guys can help.

Ian

• 5 months later...
Hi guys

As i looking to change my wheels, and most people tell me that i likely to damage mine when the sensor taken off the rim.

Hope you guys can help.

Ian

• 2 months later...

Ian - Hope you have more luck than me, I have got to replace all 4 of my sensors on my SC430 and I have had to go thru Lexus at a cost of £738. I have tried all over to get cheap sensors and nobody seems to stock them. If you manage to get some let me know, it's worth keeping note. I was hoping there was a way of turning the warning sensor off, that would have been the better option, but I have been told it can't be done. Good luck - Julie

Guest inicol63
Ian - Hope you have more luck than me, I have got to replace all 4 of my sensors on my SC430 and I have had to go thru Lexus at a cost of £738. I have tried all over to get cheap sensors and nobody seems to stock them. If you manage to get some let me know, it's worth keeping note. I was hoping there was a way of turning the warning sensor off, that would have been the better option, but I have been told it can't be done. Good luck - Julie

Julie i have helped many people turn off the sensors on their SC430, but Lexus wont help as they are classed as safety feature.

Drop me your email and i can give you information with direction on how to do this.

IAN

Julie i have helped many people turn off the sensors on their SC430, but Lexus wont help as they are classed as safety feature.

Drop me your email and i can give you information with direction on how to do this.

IAN

Hi Ian,

Could you pass on how to deactivate the tyre pressure sensors, as no other tyre/wheel choice can be made.

Many thanks, ASif

email: sfmotors@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys

Hope you guys can help.

Ian

hi ,i've got my sencors from the good USA for only 200 pounds for 4,and thats 50£ each.for 700£ u can buy your sencors and have a holiday. :tomato: This is the best time to do it. B)

Guest inicol63

Terry we have beat that by turning the blood* thing off.

Better holiday hehe.

But have you fitted them as they need to be correct format each wheel has a seperate part number.

Ian

Better holiday hehe.

But have you fitted them as they need to be correct format each wheel has a seperate part number.

Ian

Oh yes ,i've had them fitted,and are working fine.the sensors all send out a reading ,and the car finds that reading.In your hand book states were your reset,and program are,the rest is a walk in the park.One of my m8', used the old sensor ,took them off and fitted them to his new wheel,and had no problems.his sensor were on his car for 3 years, and came off easy.hope u win with yours B) I've check the sensor and they all have the same part numbers.by turning your sensors off,u might lose your pre-crash,EBD systems , which all work on the same system,before turning your system off, find out more from dealer. :o

Better holiday hehe.

Ian

Oh yes ,i've had them fitted,and are working fine.the sensors all send out a reading ,and the car finds that reading.In your hand book states were your reset,and program are,the rest is a walk in the park.One of my m8', used the old sensor ,took them off and fitted them to his new wheel,and had no problems.his sensor were on his car for 3 years, and came off easy.hope u win with yours B) I've check the sensor and they all have the same part numbers.by turning your sensors off,u might lose your pre-crash,EBD systems , which all work on the same system,before turning your system off, find out more from dealer. :o

Hi Terry,

Any chance of showing a step by step on resetting the sensors. Oh and where to buy them.

Thanks, Asif

Better holiday hehe.

Ian

Hi Terry,

Any chance of showing a step by step on resetting the sensors. Oh and where to buy them.

Thanks, Asif

Hi Asif,I bought my sensor at a Lexus main dealer in the states,the sensor are the same as used by all the toyota and lexus models that have the system fitted which are the SE-L.The step by step reset is ,hold reset button until CHECH SYSTEM comes on,wait for system check then select 1 or 2 .and thats job done.make sure the car is NOTdriven before doing this.Hope this helps B)

Better holiday hehe.

Ian

Hi Terry,

Thanks, Asif

Hi Asif,I bought my sensor at a Lexus main dealer in the states,the sensor are the same as used by all the toyota and lexus models that have the system fitted which are the SE-L.The step by step reset is ,hold reset button until CHECH SYSTEM comes on,wait for system check then select 1 or 2 .and thats job done.make sure the car is NOTdriven before doing this.Hope this helps B)

Thanks Terry, I hope its as easy as that. Is the reset button in the glove box or the one on the dash?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links