Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Hit Central Embankment!

aido

I don't beleive it, two days before JAE and I've just been forced into the central embankment coming off a roundabout - car's ok but looks like I'll need two new TTE alloys, one is bent, not sure how safe it is so will pop to the tyre place tomorrow, the other is just badly kerbed.

Very lucky, the car went and SRS went crazy after it hit, it got me home though but reckon I'll need to sort these out sooner rather than later.

Anyone on here know anywhere to get the TTE's?

I'll sort some later dude, got someone coming round now, just pee'd off :lol:

It might be ok, will get it to the garage tomorrow to check it out, plus I'll keep an eye on the pressures.

Just sodding typical!

Just had a quick look and I'm guessing this can be bent back into shape so potentially not too bad at all - just hope nothings bent from where it hit, was only doing about 30-40 at the time so fingers crossed they can sort it!

Yeah checked there mate, to be honest it's probably repairable so i'll give Prestige a bell tomorrow see what they say, it's only looking a bit warped, nothing too major from what I can see, it's the car I'm more worried about but we'll see tomorrow!

Wasn't gonna drink til JAE but sod it!

hole shizer man when i read the title i though you had proper smashed up the car, glad your ok you still better be coming to JAE even if you cant get them fixed in time LoL

Did the driver stop that forced you up there ??

No never stopped, it's a dual carriageway with nowhere safe to stop and what with the bends etc didn't fancy pulling over as a car did that the other week and got ploughed into!

To be honest it doesn't feel much different, if anything it got rid of the wobble I had :lol:

Gonna get it checked out in the am, hope I'll still be at JAE :)

Very sorry to hear of the accident matey,

cars can be replaced, people can't. :angry:

Glad you are uninjured. :)

In the same positon these days I'd rather collide with the bugger cos at least he's gotta stop.

had a similar accident when in my first car (Ford Cortina 1.6) cut up by BMW in 1987,

= 2 stuffed alloys and no BMW driver stopping... luckily just myself in car and no injuries

apart from a sore wrist.

Hope you can still get to JAE mate, can't wait to meet

"Up North's answer to DJ Wozza" :yahoo:

Cheers fella, will be ok, had a chat with a mate in a garage and he reckons it'll hold so that's a winner, I'm well happy considering the car about took off :lol:

Just been out for a drive and the car seems to be handling ok so that could be a winner, didn't realise that the tyre was split on the side though - arse!

Is it new tyre time? My boss has a tear in his tyre in the same area and reckons that it's not a problem there?

19072007275cx9.jpg

19072007276vv1.jpg

Got off lightly really :)

Ouch! could have been worse that!

I'd say the wheels repairable. That tyre don't look too bad, but its your life so its defo not worth risking, but if u take it easy i don't think you will have any beef.