Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Hks Silent For An Altezza / Is200

jimwire

Can anyone tell me the best place to get a HKS silent? I have decided I want something quieter for my RS200 than the Kazama 1. TDI seem to do them but Iwas thinking there might be some place cheaper.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Can anyone tell me the best place to get a HKS silent? I have decided I want something quieter for my RS200 than the Kazama 1. TDI seem to do them but Iwas thinking there might be some place cheaper.

Thanks.

There is the list of all the UK HKS distributors & dealers Here so hopefully you can shop around & negotiate a good deal :D

Try Phil @ G-Spec Performance Ltd. he is a very helpful & Lexus friendly guy :)

You can find him here:

Kettering Road Scunthorpe North Lincolnshire DN16 1UW

Tel: 01724 875486

Fax:01724 875100

seen one at TDI last month and it my still be in stock !

or failing that

ebay !

clicky

Also note that the pic on eBay is a universal picture.... you won't get a nice long section like that, that middle piece doesn't come with it... :winky:

Have you considered fitted a baffle to your Kazama? makes a difference

I think the prolex kazama was "modeled" on the HKS hiper (mine) so maybe a HKS baffle will fit?

Cheers mate but its quite big ay, is it loud? any1 know how many Db it is?

as quiet as standard. check out our irish rolling road clips

hks:

vs a few standard ones:

Cheers mate, i think thats the one i'll be going for, will order next week hopefully, thanks for the help,

Thanks.

does that mean ya wanna sell a kaz? i would be interested!

Thanks.

Just saving for the HKS then it will be up for sale. Got a baby on the way and the tezza will be the family car so it's a bit too noisey.

Thanks.

Just saving for the HKS then it will be up for sale. Got a baby on the way and the tezza will be the family car so it's a bit too noisey.

ok matey i'll keep ma eyes peeled.

• 2 weeks later...
would the kazama fit on an IS? if so, Jim would you consider swapping for an HKS Super Dragger II? dont think its as quiet as the HKS Silent but from what i understand it will be considerably quieter than the Kazama.

Hi,

If it is quieter then yes I would consider it. It will fit the IS200.

What sort of condition is it in? My Kazama has a couple of scrapes on the bottom of the back box. Not visible unless you are under the car though.

I do have the baffle as well.