Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Tezza

Hello peeps!

I haven't been on here for while! hope all is well within the club!? I've got to admit, I didn't think that I would be back on here as I had to get rid of my Tezza due to affordability & the fact that my insurance company hated 24 year olds!

But..................I've got it back & I just wanted to share that with you all! oh happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

chat soon,

Leanne x

I guess some are more lucky! same happened to me few yrs ago only that i still not bought it back which im hoping to, that or some similerly powered alternatives, read signature !What i got now, jst getting bored of it cos its bit of a power drop compared to the altezza!lol, though i was 22/23 back then that fricking Tesco insurance decided not to renew me, b*stards!lol, was good while it lasted! now im 25y/o few ncb's, so lookign to sell my current car very soon !

Hello peeps!

I haven't been on here for while! hope all is well within the club!? I've got to admit, I didn't think that I would be back on here as I had to get rid of my Tezza due to affordability & the fact that my insurance company hated 24 year olds!

But..................I've got it back & I just wanted to share that with you all! oh happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

chat soon,

Leanne x

What price did you pay to buy it back? jst wanna get a idea of what there worth nowadays

I guess some are more lucky! same happened to me few yrs ago only that i still not bought it back which im hoping to, that or some similerly powered alternatives, read signature !What i got now, jst getting bored of it cos its bit of a power drop compared to the altezza!lol, though i was 22/23 back then that fricking Tesco insurance decided not to renew me, b*stards!lol, was good while it lasted! now im 25y/o few ncb's, so lookign to sell my current car very soon !
Hello peeps!

chat soon,

Leanne x

What price did you pay to buy it back? jst wanna get a idea of what there worth nowadays

Hi,

I didn't actually buy it back, a family member offered to take on the payments & have it just until I got back on my feet really.

A friend of mine just sold his Tezza with all the mods for about 6,000 I believe?

I hope that you manage to get it back hun? good luck with it all!

leanne

Ha ha thanks, i been looking here & there, other than that not really been looking, lot of them are AS200 i notice since the new IS was released, did see a RS200 on eBay for under £6k, 40 something k miles which is good but not sure if i buy a car from eBay tbh !! obviosuly cant buy my old one back, dont even knwo where its gone/who's got it!!lol, hoping to have bout £7k to spend, trying to get much poss for my current car & gonna try my luck selling it privately, well put it to standard much as poss 1st & saving hard too in order to take out less or even no loan as i can!! oh yeah nice avatar pic !!lol

Hi,

I didn't actually buy it back, a family member offered to take on the payments & have it just until I got back on my feet really.

A friend of mine just sold his Tezza with all the mods for about 6,000 I believe?

I hope that you manage to get it back hun? good luck with it all!

leanne

Good news on getting it back.

good to see u back too

Oh as everyone pussy footed around the issue before, You single?

Join the que mate, she's happily married with two lovely kids ;-)

Good news on getting it back.

good to see u back too

Oh as everyone pussy footed around the issue before, You single?

Join the que mate, she's happily married with two lovely kids ;-)

I guess i'll make do with you then. ;-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links