Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello New Member Here

mattburrow

Hello People

Thought I would pop by and say hello. Picked up an IS 250 Black with MM Sport this week. Really pleased with the car although it has to go back in and get its Handbrake sorted and also the drivers seat has some movement so that needs to be fixed.

Have a "Man" poping round on Monday to disable the NAV / Phone / DVD so can use whilst driving although the DVD won't be used on the road.

I would like to know though if there is an Exhaust System out there which would give a better note that the Stock one.

Anyway thanks for listening

Hey there,

Welcome to the LOC, glad to hear about the new car, I bet you're chuffed :)

With regards to the bits you need, I'm sure that some of the IS250 owners will be along soon to answer your question. In the meantime, you may want to search for a member called Tango, as he has fitted an aftermarket system to his model.

All the best,

Jamie

I would like to know though if there is an Exhaust System out there which would give a better note that the Stock one.

Matt,

Welcome to LOC. If you're interested go to top right and click on 'Gallery', look for a pic of a slate grey 250 posted by 'Tango'...it's the first pic in a series with descriptions as to what has been changed on the car including the change of :cat: back exhaust, or just search for my gallery. Drop me a PM if you require further detail on source, cost etc.

Welcome to you

i have had my IS200 sport cross for about a month now and really love it

just a bit dearer on the juice

have to do some work on it as there were some scratches and need some new tyres but it's a great car

smudge

Hi and welcome to LOC!

Hope you don't have any issues with your MM after getting the "man" to fiddle with it... not sure you'd get away with a warranty claim otherwise...

But non-the-less, happy motoring! :driving:

And post a couple of pics!

D.