Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This Stranded Car Anyone Here?

Rich_Bee

Hope this is not a member

ITV News

Check at about 40 seconds.

Been horrendous here today, had to rescue the kids from school at 11 as it was under water and no one could get near - thank goodness for the usefulness of diesels! 18 inches of water not a problem, as long as you don't get near swamped by an artic doing 30 in the opposite direction :angry:

Hi,

I saw that on the News a few weeks back,at the last flood and thought weather it was anyones on here.

With all the rain so far today i dont think it will be the last Lexus damaged by the floods,JAE this weekend you never know harbour full of Jap cars :unsure:

Hi,

I saw that on the News a few weeks back,at the last flood and thought weather it was anyones on here.

With all the rain so far today i dont think it will be the last Lexus damaged by the floods,JAE this weekend you never know harbour full of Jap cars :unsure:

I think it's the same Saragosa Green (by the looks of it) one I asked about on the forums at the last round of floods. No one ever admitted to owning it...

Diesel, Kermit Green or not, would you really want it back after sewage had been floating around in the footwells??

Joking aside, I don't half feel sorry for the owner...I'd feel as if half my body was chopped off if that was my car!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links