Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Toy

Well after travelling hundreds of miles from Portugal then a 340 mile round trip to pick it up yesterday, today i set about fitting my charger.

Not many pictures cause time just sort to seem to fly as i was doing it.

With charger fitted:

ChargerSmall.jpg

All done:

Charger1Small.jpg

Took about six hours all told including a couple of breaks cause my dad decided to try and fix my old bike and needed bits from me.

The hardest bits were:

Fitting the cradle correctly (also crossed a bolt so had to get another one and cut it down to the right length.)

and, getting the ******* cover off the ECU, stupid ******** security stars.

All done now and i love it with the induction kit on, its so loud!

Driven it a few miles and all seems great but i'll check all the bolts are still tight and everything tomorrow.

Also got to fit the Racelogic properly tomorrow as well.

MOT on Tuesday as well. (got to remove the Blue Reverse lights before ;))

All in all though I love the charger and the acceleration! but i'll probably want more soon!

Need some ARB's now so if anyone has a set for sale drop me a PM please

Stav

PS.

Now got my GReddy Induction Kit and ProLex USA strut brace for sale as thier not needed/don't fit anymore. But i'll put them up in the For Sale section tomorrow.

Stav

Well after travelling hundreds of miles from Portugal then a 340 mile round trip to pick it up yesterday, today i set about fitting my charger.

Not many pictures cause time just sort to seem to fly as i was doing it.

With charger fitted:

ChargerSmall.jpg

All done:

Charger1Small.jpg

Took about six hours all told including a couple of breaks cause my dad decided to try and fix my old bike and needed bits from me.

The hardest bits were:

Fitting the cradle correctly (also crossed a bolt so had to get another one and cut it down to the right length.)

and, getting the ******* cover off the ECU, stupid ******** security stars.

All done now and i love it with the induction kit on, its so loud!

Driven it a few miles and all seems great but i'll check all the bolts are still tight and everything tomorrow.

Also got to fit the Racelogic properly tomorrow as well.

MOT on Tuesday as well. (got to remove the Blue Reverse lights before ;))

All in all though I love the charger and the acceleration! but i'll probably want more soon!

Need some ARB's now so if anyone has a set for sale drop me a PM please

Stav

PS.

Now got my GReddy Induction Kit and ProLex USA strut brace for sale as thier not needed/don't fit anymore. But i'll put them up in the For Sale section tomorrow.

Stav

Nice one, that supercharger's been on a few members cars now :winky:

Nice one, glad it's all ok, I can imagine the smile it put on your face when you first booted it :)

The only thing I would say is imho replace that HKS filter for an Apexi one - you can pick them up from Prolex and TDi for not a great amount of money with an adaptor that fits the SC induction, better filtration than the HKS :)

Cut the welds on the cover and bent it upwards LOL.

Bit of a hack but it worked.

My only issuse at the moment is the throttle cable is worn a bit and one thread has broken so i need a new one.

Does anyone know where i can get one from or possibly does anyone have a spare (Gord, Matt, or anyone else likely to be hording parts)?

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links