Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wotcher All

SpokesT

Howzit all, been lurking here since I chopped in my Mini Cooper for my 52 plate IS200. Did the Ring in the Mini, was never going to have as much fun as that, and seeing as the electrics had started giving me fair warning that impending bills were looming, I thought I'd offload it. After a week of mourning the Mini's handling and character, Sexy Lexie started to seduce me and I'm now hooked. She's a tad thirsty id my only gripe, but then all my miles have been town miles so far.

Anyway I'm looking foreward to my continued Lexus ownership and some runs out to let it stretch its legs a bit, who knows, maybe another Ring visit should be in order, what say ye?

All the best!

South coast, Sussex. Forgot to give the run down on the car I got. It's metallic blue, black interior, 32.5k miles but I've put 500 on it since, 52 plate, cost me just over 9k. Wheels are not too bad, spare is totally unused, but rear nearside is badly bubbled and flaking. The rest are starting to go, which I hear is an inherent problem. Potenza tyres, all with a good 5mm of tread apart from the spare which as I said is mint. I will be looking to do the odd minor cosmetic mod, just to make it my own, at some point once I've got over the initial financial shock of buying it heheheh!

4 replies almost immediately, cheers for making me feel welcome!

Howzit all, been lurking here since I chopped in my Mini Cooper for my 52 plate IS200. After a week of mourning the Mini's handling and character, Sexy Lexie started to seduce me and I'm now hooked. She's a tad thirsty id my only gripe, but then all my miles have been town miles so far.

All the best!

Hi mate,

WELCOME! :)

I know what you mean about the Mini. My hairdressers car (when I am ALLOWED :blush: to drive it) is my sister black Mini and even though it is slow and is mostly plastic, the handling is brilliant and I love the sound the exhaust makes...... but the Lexus was in a different league refinement and comfort wise. The Mini doesn bring a smile to my face however!

Enjoy your stay!