Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saturday Anyone?

Well, its almost time for the s/c conversion and to say that i'm excited is an understatement.

Bit nervous about the open heart surgery my pride and joy will have to endure, but i'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

I'm at Charlesworth on Saturday (28th) from about 9 a.m, so thought i'd ask if anybody fancied meeting up, having a chat, getting some munch and enjoying a good old pint???

Pretty short notice, i know, but thought i'd post-up anyway in case some of you haven't got any better plans.

Cheers

Rob

sounds good stav, be good to meet ya fella. i'm sure steve will have a look and check all is fine and dandy.

@Gord, shame ur not gonna be around but have a good trip matey. i'll post up about the whole thing so have a nosey when ur back matey

:D :D :D

Im sure Steve and the boys will look after your lexus mate :winky:

I would of come up to see you mate, but im off to Dublin friday, for the weekend :D

Looking forward to seeing your posts when all up and running :winky:

:offtopic: Can meet up with ya if u like Gord i live in Dublin and will be back from Estonia on Firday morning! Just a thought! Show ya the site and sounds of the Dublin Underground!!

Im sure Steve and the boys will look after your lexus mate :winky:

I would of come up to see you mate, but im off to Dublin friday, for the weekend :D

Looking forward to seeing your posts when all up and running :winky:

:offtopic: Can meet up with ya if u like Gord i live in Dublin and will be back from Estonia on Firday morning! Just a thought! Show ya the site and sounds of the Dublin Underground!!

pm sent Dan

oooooo yes!! its awesome!! so much more grunt!!!

cruising down the m'way in 6th and then boot it and it pulls and pulls and pulls :winky:

i would go for another spin, but i'm knackered....been up since 4.30a.m so tomorrow will be playtime :winky: :whistling:

Glad it all went OK !

twas all good dave.......had a longer wait than anticipated as steve did the de-cat there and then and took longer than just the s/c install.

cheers for everything matey.....will need an invoice from you if poss