Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Couple Of Mod's....

Just got round to taking some pictures a couple of little mod's if they can be called that:

One half of the foot wells HERE. Still need to do the driver's side but not in any rush. Oh, the big square in the middle's reflection of the light off an allu' plate.

Not quite as nice as the Monster's new set of threads, or as in your face as Dowd's recent venture into vinyl's but thought i'd do it as it's going to be a few months before i can buy anything that resembles a body kit. but HERE'S my attempt. If taken any further away from the car you wouldnt see them!

What do you think? :unsure:

Just got round to taking some pictures a couple of little mod's if they can be called that:

One half of the foot wells HERE. Still need to do the driver's side but not in any rush. Oh, the big square in the middle's reflection of the light off an allu' plate.

Not quite as nice as the Monster's new set of threads, or as in your face as Dowd's recent venture into vinyl's but thought i'd do it as it's going to be a few months before i can buy anything that resembles a body kit. but HERE'S my attempt. If taken any further away from the car you wouldnt see them!

What do you think? :unsure:

Are the sticker su have put on the car actually parts you have put in the car? maybe some bigger pics would help :unsure:

they are, with the exception of the TTE one but got it to fill the side up and do intend on getting the sill's once i stop buying bits off members on here.

i've add the pic's to my album so click HERE for closer shots.

The cars filty too by the way, but there's now break in the weather to wash the bl00dy thing.